What is your favorite city or region in Brazil and why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
BrunoCosta escreveu:Salvador!Beautiful place,beautiful beachies.There a lot to do,you are never bored walking there,'cause the ocean fresh air does never aloud it.So if want be happy,one of the cities to visit is Salvador da Bahia! :geek:

Bruno see what you think about this.

"Salvador! A beautiful city with beautiful beaches where you never need to be bored because the fresh ocean air is so invigorating. Salvador da Bahia is a city where you can relax, enjoy life and be happy."

I think you should strived to use the more difficult compex sentences that native American English speakers normally use.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hello, I'm from Manaus, Brazil to my favorite place, the city offers a variety of entertainment both day and night, fun people, regional parties like the Boi Manaus are attractions to delight those who visit us. Apart from the beauty of Fauna and Flora. So I invite you to meet my wonderful city and when they do not forget to take a bath in the Igarapé.
Michele Félix escreveu:Hello, I'm from Manaus, Brazil to my favorite place, the city offers a variety of entertainment both day and night, fun people, regional parties like the Boi Manaus are attractions to delight those who visit us. Apart from the beauty of Fauna and Flora. So I invite you to meet my wonderful city and when they do not forget to take a bath in the Igarapé.

Michele,

I would like to suggest a few changes to make your post read something like this. "Hello, I am from Manaus, Brazil which is my favorite place. The city offers a varity of entertainment both night and day, our people are a lot of fun and visitors are delighted by regional parties like the Boi Manaus. In the immediate are are many places where one can enjoy the fauna and flora. So I would like to invite you to visit my wonderful city, and to urge you to take a bath in the Igrape while you are here."
I hope your studies of English gain from this post.

By the way, one of the places I most want to visit in Brazil, is Manaus, this coming January and February we plan on visiting Foz do Iguacu , Paraty, and Rio, as well as living in Sao Paulo, or Jundiai. Maybe in 2012, Manaus and the Pantanal.
Michele Félix escreveu:Hello, I'm from Manaus, Brazil to my favorite place, the city offers a variety of entertainment both day and night, fun people, regional parties like the Boi Manaus are attractions to delight those who visit us. Apart from the beauty of Fauna and Flora. So I invite you to meet my wonderful city and when they do not forget to take a bath in the Igarapé.

Michele,

I would like to suggest a few changes to make your post read something like this. "Hello, I am from Manaus, Brazil which is my favorite place. The city offers a varity of entertainment both night and day, our people are a lot of fun and visitors are delighted by regional parties like the Boi Manaus. In the immediate are are many places where one can enjoy the fauna and flora. So I would like to invite you to visit my wonderful city, and to urge you to take a bath in the Igrape while you are here."

I hope your studies of English gain from this post.

By the way, one of the places I most want to visit in Brazil, is Manaus, this coming January and February we plan on visiting Foz do Iguacu , Paraty, and Rio, as well as living in Sao Paulo, or Jundiai. Maybe in 2012, Manaus and the Pantanal.
Thank you Bill. I hope to count with your help!
When you come to Manaus will be your tourist guide.rsr

Kiss and Hugs.
w.slayman escreveu:
BrunoCosta escreveu:Salvador!Beautiful place,beautiful beachies.There a lot to do,you are never bored walking there,'cause the ocean fresh air does never aloud it.So if want be happy,one of the cities to visit is Salvador da Bahia! :geek:

Bruno see what you think about this.

"Salvador! A beautiful city with beautiful beaches where you never need to be bored because the fresh ocean air is so invigorating. Salvador da Bahia is a city where you can relax, enjoy life and be happy."

I think you should strived to use the more difficult compex sentences that native American English speakers normally use.

Thanks again Bill! As a brazillian i just want you to know that i do my best everytime and i'm always trying to improving the writing.You're always welcome!
São Paulo, it's a quite city, several kinds of people, Many things to do how: shopping mall, theather, disco, bowling and so on.

We love work in São Paulo. I was born in São Paulo so e love it. I am very proud to live here!
Hello!

I have never been to other cities... I have lived in Sao Paulo since I was born, then it's my favourite city. ROFL.

Guii.
diego.andrade escreveu:São Paulo, it's a quite city, several kinds of people, Many things to do how: shopping mall, theather, disco, bowling and so on.

We love work in São Paulo. I was born in São Paulo so e love it. I am very proud to live here!

Diego,

I would like to suggest this rewrite for your post.

Sao Paulo, its quite a city, with a multi ethnic population and many things to do such as shopping malls, theaters, discos, bowling alleys, and so on.

I was born in Sao Paulo so I love the city and am very proud to live and work here.

I hope this helps your studies of English
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
gui_bgo escreveu:Hello!

I have never been to other cities... I have lived in Sao Paulo since I was born, then it's my favourite city. ROFL.

Guii.

Guii,

May I suggest that you use so or therefore in place of then, "... therefore it's my ..."