What is your favorite city or region in Brazil and why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I prefer the south, because is more cold than other region.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Claiene escreveu:I prefer the south, because is more cold than other region.

Claiene,

Please consider the changes I included in my rewrite of your post and see if you understand why I made them and let me know if you have any questions.

"I prefer the south, because there is more cold weather than the other regions.

Welcome to English Experts and please feel free to ask me for help.
Hello there!
I´m from Bahia, a Brazilian state with so many beautiful cities - most of them by the sea -, but please allow me to mention a city located in Rio Grande do Sul, another gorgeous Brazilian state. It is its capital, Porto Alegre. I had the privilege to live there for over ten years, and I tell you there´s something there that makes it very hard to leave this marvelous city. Some says it´s the people, some says it´s the air. Anyway, Porto Alegre is in my heart forever.
Oh, I love live in Curitiba, it's weather is diversified. Has many Tour Points, and a Coletive Transportation to be a example for all the another Brazilian capitals.

Oh! Sorry! My English is so bad.
GustavoFella escreveu:Oh, I love live in Curitiba, it's weather is diversified. Has many Tour Points, and a Coletive Transportation to be a example for all the another Brazilian capitals.

Oh! Sorry! My English is so bad.

Gustavo,

Please consider the following rewrite and let me know if you agree and understand why I made the changes.

Oh, I love to live in Curitiba, the city's weather is varied, it has many interesting points for tourists, and a public transportation system that is an excellent example for all the other Brazilian state capitals.

I hope that you can profit from this rewrite.
What is your favorite city or region in Brazil and why?
I Love my own region. I live in Anápolis-Go. My town is between two capital, which are Goiânia and Brasília. What is our advantage? Here there is no twist, earthquake, floods, strong rains or others complications.
All Brazil is beautiful.We can't say that Rio or São Paulo is good.Brazil is the best region in Brazil, :D
I really love Sao Paulo, but I also like Curitiba, Goiania and Salvador. Brazil is beautiful!!
Well, I live in João Pessoa-PB, but I was born in Guarulhos-SP. Oh, and my dad's family live in São Pedro da Aldeia-RJ.
So, my all life was in these cities. It's curious but my favorite city is São Pedro da Aldeia and all the cities near there. The weather is awesome, sometimes is hot and sometimes is cold, and the beachs are so beautiful, the water is very clear that we can see our feet.
I pretend meet the south of Brazil, because everybody say that is wonderful. But for now I prefer Região dos Lagos in Rio. :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Certainly, the southern region. Cuz I love the cold weather and there, people are so beautiful and the nature is amazing. European-style buildings, crops from different parts of Europe are a mix with a unique and particularly brazilian way of live the life.