What is your favorite city or region in Brazil and why?

A love The Minas Gerais state because the weather conditions, no violence an people. It's a great place to rest and live.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
In my opinion, my favorite city is Maringa / Pr. Because a recent research shows that Maringaense they have a good life quality, besides, that it is a standstill city to live there and Maringa is more and more growing and bringing its progress, highlighting in the whole of the Brazil.
MINAS GERAIS!!! I LOVE TOO MUCH!!! HERE THE FOOD IS VERY TASTY!!!
uuuuuuuaaaaaaiiiiiiiii ssssssssôôôôô!!!!!
São Paulo. Everything is so near here and every important event happens here. Big concerts, football matches... I couldn't choose an other place.
I have already lived in many cities and have learned the main features of each one. Campo Grande has the serenity of a country place in spite of being the main city of the state. Recife has a wonderful shore, a nice weather and a people that love parties. And now I'm loving Brasília, an organized, clean, beautiful and nice city. That's it. Bye
I love BA, there is a very pleasant climate
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Brasilia of course,

>First, I´ve been living here since I was born!

>Second , That´s the principal city of our country!

>Thrid, We know a lotta of people, being or not at the night clubs!

But in the end I wanted to know all the cities! :lol:

PS: please don´t get me wrong or rudy.
My favorite city is where I live. I really enjoy to live in a place where I know well.
I love Brasília.
Rio de Janeiro.

Because there is beautiful beachs, Christ the Redeemer, the Sugar Loaf Mountain, etc.
I love my city, São Paulo here is amazing, the city has a little of everything
I've already been twice times in Porto Alegre and I love the city too. One day i want go to Natal, because seems a beautiful place.
EugenioTM 7 48
The mountain region of Rio de Janeiro, like Miguel Pereira, Nova Friburgo and Petrópolis, because of the nice weather on it, the forests and the beautiful highways.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
My favorite city in Brazil is Rio de Janeiro, because it's the wonderful city and I live here. :) I also like the Rio das Ostras because I spent my honeymoon there.
I don't have a favorite city, but I think when I visit Rio de Janeiro, it will be my favorite city, because It is so beautiful.
I live in Brasília and I love this place. It's a big city but with small problems. Have a lot of grass, trees and nature. It's a good place to live and to have fun. Brasília is not just corruption, guys.
Well, I live in Joinville (a rainy place, really rainy) and I like here. It gets boring sometimes, because we don't have much to do here so, people go to the beach.. It's near. I like Rio and Sao Paulo, I think it's two fascinating cities. I would appreciate live there (Rio). And sorry, my english is awful and disgusting...
I like Balneario Camboriu, Santa Catarina. It's got the beautiful beaches, nice weather, vibrant nightlife, tons of hot chicks. However, i live in Seattle, Wa now.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
My favorite city in Brazil is Belo Horizonte, because I live here since i was born, because is a beautifull city, almost people of my family lives here and here is the city of my favorite soccer time, Atletico Mineiro.
I live in Sao Paulo, there is a lot of problems here but it remains a charming and exciting city. I've never been on Florianopolis beaches, but i'd like to, Maybe next year.
i like rio de janeiro because the beaches. i love ipanema!!
Montes Claros is my favourite city in Brazil. I love live here because it have many beautiful squaresa, shops and college for my children.Here o weather is excellent and because I live her since 1972.
I live in Imperatriz (MA) and my favorite city is Rio Janeiro. I was there last year and it was great! Beautiful city!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
My favourite city in Brazil is Curitiba - PR. It's a very nice city, there are lots of Shoppings, parklands, public areas, nice places to visit like Oscar Niemayer Museum, a very extensive list of places to go!

It's cold there, but it's worth the visit
I love Recife. I've lived in three countries, but specifically Recife "is the place"!
I'm from Santo André/SP, but I hate living here, I would to live Region of Americana/SP, It's countryside of Sao Paulo State's, Because is very quieter than Santo André,the climate is hottest, Because I love being near of nature. There are others cities that I would like to live like Goiania, Florianopolis and Curitiba. I have never been those places, But my friends that already been there told me that are good place for you live.
In my opinion is Floripa. You can go to beautiful beachs and walk on sidewalks in front of the beach and meet nice people.
ernando 2
I'm from Ceará, and of course I love living here. Fortaleza is my favorite city, even if I don't live there.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I'm one of the few gringos who actually prefer São Paulo over the cities at the coast. I think every city in Brazil attracts a different type of foreigner... the surfers go to Floripa, the party people go to Rio, beach lovers hang out in the North East and those of us who want to study or be productive in some way go to Sampa... so it depends! But I've been all over and I've really enjoyed most places I went in Brazil. Deus é brasileiro. :)
hello.
I love Curitiba, i born here and i live here!!! I like, it's a beautiful city.
Rio de janeiro without a doubt. Is not because i borned here , but is one of the best and beautiful places that i saw in the whole world.