What is your favorite TV channel?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
My favorite Tv channel is TLC.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
- I like watch Descovery Channel, Discovery Turbo, The History Channel and National Geographic Channel. Sometimes I spend much hours watching those programs. But sometimes I watch cartoons in others channels like Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon.
I don't watch TV often, just soccer one or two times a week. I prefer search something on Netflix or Youtube.
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5450 2 16 106
CNN. It's the only american channel I'm able to watch here in my house :) It helps me to improve my listening skills, they're not this good haha
Hello! My favorite channel TV is discovery scientific. I like programs of engineering!! Big Construction the best!
i like history channel and also discovery channel, because sometimes it shows stuff about old cars,not only it but a lot of curiosities! and it's really fun for me =)
I watch many channels, but my favorite is Discovery. This channel have very good documentaries about many things, as cars, survivors and curiosities. I also like to watch sports channels, as SportTV, FOX and ESPN.
I don't like free TV, to me it doesn't have any interesting program and it has many idiots attractions, such like Faustão and Ixquenta. I'm preferring to see some YouTube's channels and Netflix. I really love Netflix, because it has many series like House of Cards and Marco Polo. Also I can see some movies and with Netflix I can practice my English.
Joao1221 escreveu:I don't like free TV, to me it doesn't have any interesting program and it has many idiots attractions, such like Faustão and Ixquenta. I'm preferring to see some YouTube's channels and Netflix. I really love Netflix, because it has many series like House of Cards and Marco Polo. Also I can see some movies and with Netflix I can practice my English.

I like Netflix too, but sometimes I think they don't have much films really great. Don't you think?
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
wflaviorj escreveu:
Joao1221 escreveu:I don't like free TV, to me it doesn't have any interesting program and it has many idiots attractions, such like Faustão and Ixquenta. I'm preferring to see some YouTube's channels and Netflix. I really love Netflix, because it has many series like House of Cards and Marco Polo. Also I can see some movies and with Netflix I can practice my English.

I like Netflix too, but sometimes I think they don't have much films really great. Don't you think?

In my opinion Netflix is a little bit poor about movies, but it has some classic movies like: The Lord of The Rings, Tarantino's movies and Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.