What kind of movies do you like?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I like comedy movies, but I don't watch movies very much
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I love horror movies
Avatar do usuário maryziller 295 1 1
Lu Interact escreveu:I don't like American films, they are too predictable and so far from reality.

I like films by Pedro Almodóvar and a lot of the French films.

I like the sarcasm of British comedy.

I wonder how many people would agree with you. The top box office hits have been American films. Hollywood is the most imitated movie industry and the movie capital of the world. Movie going audiences in different countries react differently to the same scenes in a movie. Sometimes where people of one nationality will cry, nationals of another country aren't moved. Likewise, audiences percieve humor differently. Germans laugh at things that Americans do not find funny and vice versa.
comedies, romance and thriller
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I like Animation, Comedy and some Adventures films. I like a lot to watch a movie in each night of weekends before going to sleep...

Examples of films I like:

Comedy:
-RV
-Bedtime stories
-Night at the Museum 2
-Alvin and the Chipminks 1 and 2 (xD)

Adventure:
-The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

Animation:
-Hoodwincked
-Madagascar 1 and 2
-Bolt

-ETC...

I I'd like to say that, besides I watch in Portuguese, I like to pratice wathing in English (to study languages), and now I began with Spanish...
I love romances, comedy and spiritual films. I like horror films too, but I can't watch because my religion Doesn't permit. =/
I like drama and comedy.
I like of movies romantic and action.
well, i rather watch romance/drama, [with luck, both mixed]
than,
terror/comedy, quite boring.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I like almost all kind of movies... i just don´t like horror.
Make me scary. :cry: