What kind of movies do you like?

ailime 2
Good morning Bill,

It`s always a great pleasure to read your rewrite.
Thank you for posting it.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
I like of horror movies based on the real life, funny and high-tech.
aeduardo escreveu:I like of horror movies based on the real life, funny and high-tech.

Aeduardo,

If I may I would like to suggest some minor changes to your sentence and make it read, "I like horror movies that are based on real life, as well as funny and high tech movies."

My reasoning is,
the use of "of" and "the" are not necessary, the use of the conjunction "as well as" introduces a new subject, and I believe that in this contex funny and high tech are adjectives and need a noun,for example movies

Hope this helps.
Slayman,

You will always help a lot. Thanks very much.
i like Comedy,
i like Comedy.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I just can't stand action movies, it's too boring! I like a little of horror movies, and I love comedie. *-*
I like drama and fiction, a movie portraying these two aspects is good in my opinion.
I really really like horror movies,also the (very) low budget ones,and romance.
i like of comedy, horror and action
ueslei escreveu:i like of comedy, horror and action

Ueslei,

I would like to suggest the following: I like comedy, horror and action movies.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I don't like very much horror movies, that's not because I'm afraid of it, I just think it won't make me better when I sleep xD. I like very much adventure, comedy, science fiction movies.

I hate action movies, it seems there is no story, just violence and murders and... So, I prefer movies with a shocker, which can make me cry, with a morality.
leandrocs1310 escreveu:I don't like very much horror movies, that's not because I'm afraid of it, I just think it won't make me better when I sleep xD. I like very much adventure, comedy, science fiction movies.

I hate action movies, it seems there is no story, just violence and murders and... So, I prefer movies with a shocker, which can make me cry, with a morality.
Leandrocs,

Please let me know what you think about this rewrite of your post.

I don't like horror movies very much, not because I am afraid of them, but I just don't think that they will make me sleep better. :D Also I don't like action movies because they usually do not have a plot, just violence and murder. I actually prefer adventure, comedy, and science fiction movies, that have a morality message and a shocking ending which can make me cry.

Again thanks for letting me try to help your studies.
I like comedy films, because by this way we have reasons to laugh a lot. I also like films which influence us to think about our values and behaviors. I enjoy studying history through some films, it is a enjoyable way of studying this subject.
ENG_rafael escreveu:I like comedy films, because by this way we have reasons to laugh a lot. I also like films which influence us to think about our values and behaviors. I enjoy studying history through some films, it is a enjoyable way of studying this subject.
Rafael,

Please consider the following rewrite and let me know if you understand why I made the changes, and if you agree with them.

I like: comedies because they give us reasons to laugh, films which encourage us to think about our values and behaviors, and historical films which are an enjoyable way to study history.
Hey Bill,

You understood my text, thanks for rewrite it.
I have one question about your version...
You put COMEDY (an adjective) in the plural, because you omit the noun, so, I guess COMEDY becomes working as a noun. So, is it wrong if I do the same with all kind of films?
For instance:
I like: horrors, because...
I like: animateds, because...
I like: epics, because...

Is it wrong if I do the same in any situation?
For instance: What kind of cars do you like? I like reds. (instead of: I like red ones)

Regards!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Rafael,

Your reasoning is correct, good work.
Thank you, Bill!

You helped me a lot!
I love comedy movies!
I like romance, drama and romantic comedy, maybe thriller. I like films with real history too.
I hate horror movies and I don't like science fiction neither.
felipeh6 7 58
It doesn't matter the gender. The movie must have an outstanding plot. The cast is also important.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
For me, the movie must have a good cast, as said above, and action. I hate romance movies :?
I like action movies!

I have a question for you:

Have you seen a movie called Mad Max? :D
I really love cartoons, it is so funny and cute
I love cinema and like to see all types of moves, but my favorites are: epic, fiction, hero and action.
I love too the series of movies like Rocky, Star Wars and The Godfather.
I like:

adventure (Capitain America, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Man);
science fiction (Star Wars, Star Trek);
comedy (Hangover I & II);
some drama (Speed);
animated (Shrek, Toy Story);
and others. :')
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I like the war movies as Saving Private Ryan and Letters From Iwo Jima.
Lucas V. escreveu:I like:

adventure (Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Man);

Yes yes yes!!! *O*~~

I love this movies...e.e

Thriller: The others
Almost all kinds, but especially horror movies. They're my favorite.
Particulary I love movies,i think that it is a art,the professionals have to work hard and be very creative.
The actions,comedy and romantic movies are my favorite kinds.The actions movies because they keep out attention all the time and always happen something exciting,the comedies movies are a good choice for have fun and laugh a lot and the romantic ones are so cute and have amazing stories.