What kind of music do you like?

I like good music, i'm always looking for a diferent music or singer. But my favorites are classic and alternative rock :D
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
I like a lot kind of music, like Pink Floyd, korn, Slipknot, Beyoncé, Lorde, Adele, Queen, Alanis Morissette, Amy Winehouse...
I like classic rock and alternative rock too.
But I like some singers of rapper, like the Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, 2Chainz. But now i don't listen this kind of music.

But i like a lot others kind singers, "Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Amy lee, Alanis"... a lot singers. I usually listening a band of the gospel music ( Hillsong United ) they're so great, you should listen them
I'm a huge fan of music and that's what helped me with my vocabulary and speaking since I can remember.

I love almost any kind of music, but I don't know a lot of brazilian songs and I have my parents to blame. I guess we aquire a music education from them. But it was good though because now I use it for training language almost daily.

My favorites are rock, pop, r&b and songs from the 50's and 60's... They are timeless :)
I like music Gospel :-)
I like Metal and some Riot Grrrl groups.
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
Rock n' roll, since light rock or heavy metal, Eletronic (Dubstep, Mixages, etc) and Games' OSTs, like Donkey Kong Country or Chrono Trigger.
I like so many music styles! Since Classical music and Opera to Rock and Indie.
I like orchestral composers like Gustav Holst, Stravinsky, Beethoven, Edvard Grieg. Operas like The Magic Flute, The Valkyries, Don Giovanni. Rock like Rammstein, The Beatles, Queen. Indie like Florence and The Machine..

I think music is a unique language, we can enjoy any style, sice it makes you feel good. :)
I like rock,but I'm always listening to gospel and indie.
I love rock
I like gospel music.
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
I love rock n' roll!! :p
When I was a child I liked rock n' roll and pop music. But, actually I enjoy listening electro music. There are many videos in YouTube with famous DJ's that I like.
I like Rock. Mostly 80'

Iron Maiden, Kiss, Van Halen, Guns and Roses, etc

When I was teen I had a garage band, I dreamt to be a famous guitarrist.
I like rap !!! The best !!!
Hi guys! I like heavy metal, power metal,progressivo metal..but although that, i like classic music too..
I like gospel rock, I like so much Burning ones-Chris Quilala
Mostly Rock, but some Jazz and Blues too ;)
I love gaucha music
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Many kinds, especially rock, pop rock... U2, Oasis, Cold Play, and so on... Sometimes MPB or bpm
Even instrumental or classic is nice for relaxation...
nina.madeira escreveu:I like mpb and bossa nova.
I like MBB and a little rock N' roll!
I love Pop Music, Eletronic Music and others. :D
I like rock'n roll, MPB, but I listen other kind of music.
I really like Samba and MPB, some songs talk about Brazil and for it is great.
A new way to learn about your country and the drumms are good to hear.
I like many kind but the principal is rock!
My favorite kind of music is Rock, but I also enjoy eletronic music.
Hi

My preferred kind of music is old rock n roll, but it can changes depends on my spirit mood. Somedays I prefer Bossa Nova... 90's wacky music...

It always depends of my mood.

See you :mrgreen:
Hello !
My favorite kind of music is Rock and Pop!! I love it !!
I like country music, classic, jazz...
adriano78 1 19
Rock, punk rock and heavy metal.