What kind of music do you like?

I like rock and roll and some others types of music , depending on the situation \o/ 8-)
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
I like MPB so much
I love pop music and rock. :D
I love Kpop!!! It's so good !!haha
I prefer pop than others types of music. But, as i love music, i like musics from differents types, not only pop music.
I like R&B too much!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I love rock, ballad and blues. I also like to hear some Caribbean rhythms.
Pop and rock music
Nice question, I like doom metal, black metal, heavy metal, folk metal, and other metals hahaha.
I love pop and rock!! The american music is in my heart; :)
R&B and POP music
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I love listening country music. because they sound like birds in my ears LOL
I love this kind of music, since june carter and bob dylan till carrie underwood.
I love listening country music. because they sound like birds in my ears LOL
I love this kind of music, since june carter and bob dylan till carrie underwood.
I like rock. I love The Beatles, the most important band of the world!
I love pop music!
I love rock music and striped down acoustic versions of famous pop-rock songs!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I like every kind of music, depends the place or the activity that I doing. I like to listen good music, doesn't matter which kind.
I prefer listen to rock and classical musics. I love too games and movies soundtracks.
Hello, I like pop and sometimes, rock and roll. I'm ecletic!
I think I'm ecletic. There was a time that I heard a lot of RAP music, later I started to listen some Rock. Among the national music I like "samba" and "forró".
Good question,

I love rock n' roll, heavy metal, classic rock, blues, rock and other derivations
TESTE DE NÍVEL
The music depends on the moment! Rock, Samba, Choro, Sertanejo... Only always with beer!
I mainly listen to Metal (Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Thrash Metal), and some classic rock and hard rock bands. The bad thing about listening to "unpopular" genres, let's put it this way, is that your taste is always a subject people like talking about hahaha. I have been asked if I summon the devil or something like that (which, of course, the answer is YES lol).
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
I'm very eclectic when it comes to music. But I mainly listen to Pop,Alternative Rock and Indie songs. From Justin Bieber to Heavy Metal, I listen to almost everything haha. However, my favorite singer EVER is Hozier, he's just amazing and his lyrics have a deep meaning =)
Depend of the day, but normally my favorite is Rock, all kinds of rock! But, I listen others styles, too, like eletronic, J-pop, k-pop...Today I was listening pop music, but yesterday I was listening national musics. Depend of my humor :)
I like almost every kinds, except funk and forró
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I listen to hardbop
I like Rock n' roll, pop,Reggae... :)
I love pop.
I like Kpop , Jpop, house, rock, eletro.