What makes you happy?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
Basically people going all out to help other people out. Thank God we still can find unselfish people doing just that as naturally as the wind slams a thin, cardboard door shut. (Don't leave the door of your condo apartment open in windy days.)
To be with my friends, to travel and arrive at home after a week of work.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
The sample things of live
I love when all my family are in my home , travel with my friends , eat pizza on the weekends , drive , dance , listen a samba very loud while cleaning my home , take a baby , fall in love , go out uncommitted , hug my mom , fridays after at six pm rsrs , having money to buy simple things , making purchases , and much more things .......
Avatar do usuário Alessandro 2850 3 9 69
Walking my dog makes me happy!
Those simple moments in life, when a look is worth a word! ;)
I'm very happy when I'm with my sweetheart... The distance sometimes makes me feel so sad...that's why i'm happy when I'm with him..
Nowadays what have been my happiness is my daughter, actually she hasn't been born yet, however in a few days she's coming. The best feeling a human being may have is this. Have a son/daughter. It's unique. In a short words, everyone needs to love someone or something.
traveling, studying english, watching my team playing on tv, riding (car, byke, moto , ect...), watching a movie, singing, waking up late, planting, and more.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Things that make me happy: A child's smile and laugh; A friendly hug and kiss; A rainbow; A sunrise or sunset; Being able to get very close to wildlife and take photos (even reptiles); Cooking; Serving my wife breakfast in bed; Helping people; A beautiful beach; Riding my Harley two up with my wife, on a twisty road; Making new friends; and one of the best, Visiting Brasil. These and others, most of which are simple things in life.