What makes you happy?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
My God, my family and Justin Bieber!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
what makes me happy?
a lot of things,like hanging out with some friends,spend some time on the computer...i like to study too,of course i like :) i dont like soo much but i need study for my life.
I like to learn new languages too :)
that's it.
To ride a bicicle and swimming makes me very happy. I'm a biker and swimmer.
Hi folk,

My wife and traveling abroad.

Hugs,
Eduardo
Hi people,

First of all, my family: wife and sons. But I feel good with some readings at a sunday afternoon; knowledge; internet...

Well... a lot of things make me happy, but these are the mainly things.

hugs,
All makes me happy (let I explain: all kind things). Such as: Good musics, lyrics, comedy shows, my brother - of course. There's a lot of things I want to tell, but there isn't a biggest space for I do it. So, just that: music, good relacionship (and first of all, my two favorite singer)
Well, I feel happy when I'm with my boyfriend, going out at night, swiming, watching a movie, playing soccer, and mainly all this with my love and family. :P
The simple things makes me happy, although the things that money can buy also makes me very happy.
When you have someone to love and loving you, everything become a good and adorable experience. It's complicated! Always is... because each person thinks in an way.
So, relax and don't mind what they say about you...
just LIVE YOUR LIFE \o/

:D

xoxo
:*
Actually, making all kinds of stuff that i care for doing them, the reason is embedded in the happiness, which happiness can be an emotional state of peace inside your mind.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
to have sex with my wife, make me happy. besides this to read a max lucado´s book is so cool to make me happy.