What makes you happy?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
watch a football match
To be loved by my family and friends. That's all I nt.preciso and all I want.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Stay with my friends make me very happy ! Specially when we go to the cinema, theather, beach, or when we go out to club, hub .. This things with they make me happy.
Walking up on a sunny morning during my holiday and having time for myself cos today I dont have time for myself !!!!
What make me happy?
Several things, such as lerning english, listening radio( in english, of couse), and lerning english(Again, because i am out of idea, and I'm really loving lerning it)
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
Listen to new good songs, when a friend calls me to go out, ride my bike, study english, and especially learn new stuff and have fun!!
What makes me happy??? This is more easilly to ask me what makes me sad, but I will try to ask now... in the first place, is my son smile, his hug, his kiss, whem he is waiting for my return from work and gave me a big hug... it is wonderfull. My family, my wife, my parents, my sisters and cusins, that i love so much. Ohh.. my friend, i can't forget them. They are awesome. Sometimes whem he wins, my soccer time GALO makes me very happy too. And other many things...
Peace. In my house, in my job...I hate fights, argues and when my life becomes a mess.
Buy shoes makes me really happy too.
there are some things that makes me happy, for example: to do something important in my job and to know someone interesting.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Look my chidren all morning and see then smiling.