What's the worst defect a person can have?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: What's the worst defect a person can have?

- Selfishness - this kind of person will never succeed in life,
- Weakness - we live in a competitive world, so it's needed to be spiritually strong,
- Indifference - It is very related to selfishness; this people don't care about others, they think they are the center of the universe!

Now it's your turn!
Egocentrism. When someone is egocentric He has a lot of other defects.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
The worst kind of person in this world, is boring people that criticize me.

For example: People that complain about I don't have responsability... And specially when they say I don't pay attention at the things...
Hi, In my opinion, the worst defect a person can have is not telling the truth - a liar. You never can trust in their behavior, attitude, word. It's terrible!!!!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206

Flavia, you may have used the wrong demonstrator in your "this people don't..." If you so desired, you might have written and implied, "these people don't..." or "this kind of people don't..."

Silvia Mattos, on your "You never can trust..." You might have thought of putting "never" in mid-position. Like this: "You can never trust..." More often than not, we place never after modal auxiliary verbs. Such as can. Or could, at least.

At my own risk and loss, you might have thought of lynching me. Not only do I sometimes fail to greet my neighbors, but also I won't hold the elevator door open for them. All on a "First one in, first one up or down" basis. To add injury to insult, I have a small 4 door sedan equipped with triple yet powerful air horns to warn other drivers that they've just cut me off. To make things more miserable, you can never know what the guy on the next corner will do. Will he pull a gun, a knife, on you as you walk by him? Why do newspapers sport so many ominous headlines then? Little nowadays does big city living have to offer in terms of personal safety.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85

I don't have any reason for lynching you. BTW, thanks for the correction.
And, what a lovely neighbour and driver you are.
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 45860 21 70 1039

I believe that thinking you don´t have any faults is actually the worst of them.Everbody makes mistakes and is expected to try and change as a way of finding God.

Good luck!
I believe that the weekness is the worst defect a person can have.

This defect block the person of to improve.

whatever other defects can to be changed for better.

for examplo: i have to improve my knowledge in english, but of this, i have that to show for me that i can to correct my behavior.
The falsity. People use to be this way ALMOST ALWAYS. It's too bad! The worst defect.. then, comes the envy. ¬¬
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
It`s hypocrisy. I can not stand people that are two-faced and they are always ready to deceive you.