What's your favorite movie quotation?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Ravenna,

If I may suggest, And the line quoted by Bill is just unforgettable. Otherwise Very Good.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hehe, I got it! ^^ Sometimes my 'grammar' sucks!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
Another question that's really hard to choose just one answer. Maybe the question should be: What are your favorite movie quotes? ;)

"May the Force be with you." Star Wars

"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'" Forrest Gump

"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." Dead Poets Society

"I see dead people." The Sixth Sense

"Hasta la vista, baby." Terminator 2

"My name is Bond. James Bond." 007
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
felipeh6 escreveu:Another question that's really hard to choose just one answer. Maybe the question should be: What are your favorite movie quotes? ;)

"May the Force be with you." Star Wars

"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'" Forrest Gump

"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." Dead Poets Society

"I see dead people." The Sixth Sense

"Hasta la vista, baby." Terminator 2

"My name is Bond. James Bond." 007

Another one:

“What you do in life echoes in eternity.” Gladiator

Peter: Who is I'm? I'm a Spider Man!
Spider Man: The Movie

I'd like post many quotations, but I can't remember it now. (It was because every is in Portuguease)
well, has a lot of good quotation on the movies, but my favorite is the Final Speech of "The Great Dictator" by Charlie Chaplin. It's really a lesson of life!
The end of the movie Pretty Woman.
My favorite is Gladiator.
I love movie quotation. As a matter of fact, I love movies at all. I write articles about movies.
But, let's answer the question...

My famorite movie quotation in
"We gonna need a bigger boat" from JAWS

Lula Tdscko
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
LulaTdscko escreveu:I love movie quotation. As a matter of fact, I love movies at all. I write articles about movies.
But, let's answer the question...

My famorite movie quotation in
"We gonna need a bigger boat" from JAWS

Lula Tdscko

Lula,

If I may suggest a few changes that might improve your post please consider my rewrite, which follows:

"I love movie quotations, as a matter of fact, I love all movies and I write articles about movies. But lets answer the question of "What is my favorite movie quotation?, which is, "We gonna need a bigger boat.", from JAWS.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help your studies of English, also please see my post in the blog section on the home page about the excessive use of the ellipsis.