What's your favorite sport?

I've been a martial artist all my life. I still remember that during our first lesson, there were about 30 new students signing up to the Tae Kwon Do school, and our instructor said: "This is nothing against you, but in a couple of months, only 5 of you will still be taking this course. Everybody else will have left... everybody else will not have the discipline necessary." That turned out to be true... pretty amazing. It's a bit like learning a language - it really requires consistency.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Soccer is my favorite sport for always.. but i like to watch and practice another sports like tennis , volleyball and many others.. so , thats it..
My favorite sport is football too. :D
Like the most Brazilian I'm crazy about soccer (american) or which it is know for some friends mine from england football.
But I agree with Alessandro I'm best on spend my time surfing on internet =)
ernando 2
I don't like sports that much but I must say that volleyball is the one that I like the must, because football, for example, is super boring, nothing happens, I mean evething in football takes a long period of time to happen. The thing with volleyball is different, everything happen really fast and you must play attention to every single moment in a set.

FYI: The only sport I play is chess. :lol:
My favorite sport is volleyball
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
My favorite is volleyball, I love play this and watch on TV. I like football too, but I'm not very good, or better :I'm horrible at football!
I really like soccer, tennis, chess, volleyball and MMA.
I also like a lot of others sports, I believe I like all sports that I know (hockey, basketball, judo, swimming, etc). But of course I don't practice all of them.
There is one sport that I don't understand very well: baseball.
My favorite sport's are Karate and soccer.
I like lift weights, but I am without time for dedication extreme. Girls there i will!
i like to play chess and a hate any physical sport =]
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Lucas Queiroz escreveu:I like lift weights, but I am without time for dedication extreme. Girls there i will!
Lucas, please check: Como dizer "estar sem tempo" em inglês
Flavia.lm escreveu:
Lucas Queiroz escreveu:I like lift weights, but I am without time for dedication extreme. Girls there i will!
Lucas, please check: Como dizer "estar sem tempo" em inglês
Thanks!

rectify: Girls who wait for me :mrgreen:
Lately and now, after this Olympiad, volleyball conquered me, I mean, I'm very impressed with all the emotions related to this sport... Indeed, Brazil is a legend on it, has plenty of excellent players and a great national team. But it's difficulty to enjoy this sport because media discourages fans over here, broadcasting only soccer matches and F1. What a pity.
There are 3 Sports that I really like to watch, and will go really emotional when doing so (specially if I'm cheering seriously for either side).

Those would be:

- Football (don't say it should be 'Soccer', americans! Your football that should be called 'handegg')
- Basketball
- Rugby.

Altough, during the olympics, I might have been caught (a few times) watching athletism, these are the ones I'm most trully attached to.
I love soccer and volleyball, but I don't play any of them! lol
I only like to watch the matches!
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Soccer and volleyball
My favority sport is basketball.When i was younger ,i used to play almost every day in the school.But currently I'm skateboarding ,this sport is awesome!!
I love soccer
I'm practicing of martial arts. jiu Jitsu is my favorite sport!!!! I love it!
I likee volei ball and USA FOOTBALL
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
I like to swim and play volleyball
My favorite sport is Volleiball
I like soccer because is sport collective and my player favourite is CR 7.
I like soccer but I don't practice. When I was little I used to dream... :?:
I live in a small village then I didn't learn and to practice it.
I love soccer, but I've not practiced it for.. for.. many years. Actually, I've stopped counting many years ago. I like volleyball as well.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
My favorite sport is volleyball, but I love music, singing, beach, l read good books. :lol:
My favorite sport is definately soccer. I love watching, playing... I play soccer twice per week. Nowadays, I dont watch too much, but I always go to the stadium of the team that I support (Juventude).
I also like fake-wrestling, aka WWE. It is so funny to watch and has a storyline... is a kind of soap opera but with punches and kicks.
No one.
I like to play badminton .