What's your favorite sport?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I really like volleyball, but not to be professional. Next year, I'll be on the 3rd grade of high school, so I think I'll join to the team of my school.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Diego Pikulski 2100 2 5 42
I like playing Football, volleyball and basketball.
But in these days I don't have tried play anything.
Because I work and Study I don't have time to do anything.
I am becoming fat because I am a sedentary man.
I want a time to do an sport because is a good thing to do.
And I have bronchitis and the better thing to do is sports.
Because I respire better and have more air in my lung.
Best Regards.
Hello Everyone!
That's my pleasure to be here doing our exchange of knowledge about English.
Firstable i'd like to tell that i play TableTennis and this Sport is really very important to my life, because it i'm not so fat like i could be, because when i was my 11 / 12 years old i didn't do anything to exercise my body and my old brother played it on the school that later i would be there studying High School and he proposed to me play it with him, and i did and liked, that's why is my favorite Sport ever.
But there's a Sport that i like to watch more than TableTennis that is Tennis (Field) , i love to watch it.

But my favorite Sport is TableTennis.
It's not easy to give only one answer for this question, but there's no problem. Here's my two cents.
When I was a child swimming was my favorite one. Nowadays, I use to go to the pool just to unwind. Soccer and basketball are great to watching for sure. Now, if someone asks me what sport I'd like to practice I certainly say combat sports!
Avatar do usuário Bill Sikes 790 1 1 18
I’m terrible at sports! But I love watching skating competitions on TV! So beautiful, so challenging – quite an art!
My favorite sport is the soccer, but I really like the karate.
My favorite sports are ride a bike, soccer, moto GP.
My favorite sports are soccer, fight, ride a bike...
I like to play soccer.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I love running and walking in the park; ride bicicle; hikking montain. I played handball but had long time ago. I loved it.