What’s your favorite TV show/series?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
You got that right, Dude! Glee is freakin awesome!
I hope the 2nd season get better with the next episodes.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
Israel_Ribeiro escreveu:You got that right, Dude! Glee is freakin awesome!
I hope the 2nd season get better with the next episodes.

I think the second episode of this season, that one about Britney Spears, it's terrific, one of the best episodes ever. :D

I posted here a scene from the last episode of the first season when they sing "To Sir, With Love" to Will, with actors' lines, lyrics and vocab. :geek:
Since 2008 I've been watching a lot of TV shows. I prefer to sitcoms (comedies) such as Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, Everybody Hates Chris and The Simpsons. But i also like to watch some medical-drama like House; a very funny show called Chuck (action/comedy) and some brand new series: The Event (drama/action/Science fiction), The Walking Dead (drama/thriller/horror)and No Ordinary Family (Comedy-drama/Science fiction).
My favoriteTV sereis is "A grande família"because it is very similar with truth and I like "Jornal Nacional"
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Maria Iraci escreveu:My favoriteTV sereis is "A grande família"because it is very similar with truth and I like "Jornal Nacional"

Hi Maria Iraci,

I suggest you write "very close to reality" instead of "very similar with truth".

Welcome to the forum!
24 no doubt about it. Jack Bauer was amazing (Tell me where the bomb is, NOW), every season was fantastic, the plot was gripping, I'd love the serie. I've got really upset because it's gone.
Lost was one of my favourites as well, I just didn't like the end, you know. I was waiting for something bigger than that end.
After talk to an English teacher I started to watch Dexter. If you want to learn lots of swearwords go there, you won't get disappointed for real.
I love Survivor. That's a reallity show where people fight for a million bucks while try to survivor or like they say outwit, outplay and outlast.
If you want to have some fun you should try Blue Mountain State.
An amazing cartoon that I like to watch is Star Wars the clone wars.
I guess that's all.
Doctor Who, by far.
An awesome sci-fi series, being in the Guinness book because it's the longest ever sci-fi series (take that, Star Trek!) and it has a lot of humor and time travel, besides being very... british.
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
EddySc escreveu:Doctor Who, by far.

That episode about Van Gogh has some of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen in a movie or series. It's amazing!
I think Gossip girl is The best tv serie ever. I love it and I don't miss any of the episodes...
it's so perfect.. all that glamour and confusions they got into makes you never want to stop watch it... it's more like a drama in the O.C. style.

I also like, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Friends and the Middle

Actually, I'm addicted to series :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
My favorite not my favoriteS. That's hard. I'd say I love "The Mentalist". Nice cast -- Simon Baker is perfect and Robin Tuney is getting there. Interesting plot in each episode. It's also clever, wit and elegant. Helps me a lot with my coloquial English, though it's got lots of cops slang and language (not very useful for day-to-day conversations, perhaps just to tell sb how was the last episode of the series was, anyway ...)

It's worth a visit, especially if you like Police Suspense ("CSI", "Criminal Minds" and the things) like me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: