What’s your favorite TV show/series?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I like watching animes, but series on Tv, i prefer The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead and CatFish !
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
My fav TV shows are Gotham and The Walking Dead but yesterday I started watching a new show named Sense8, oh my God, I'm addicted lol
CSI, Law and Order and Criminal Minds are my favorites TV series.
I used to watch Dr. House, Prision Break, Chicago P.D,and Chicago Fire. Now I've been watching Elementary. It's such an amazing tv show, but the best for me was Dr. House.
My favorite TV series currently is Sherlock.
I love the TV series ! But I never finish anything . Now I 'm watching " How I Met Your Mother " because it is very funny and easy to learn English .

I want to start watching " Orange is the New Black " . I hear some people talking good about it .
Hi.

I like "Grimm" I watch in my free time.

"The Simpsons" Because is fun.
I like prision break
Game of Thrones is the best serie of the world. With good history, good characters and the best fights. I'm watching the season 4 and I really want watch the season 5.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I love Friends, I can understand almost everything they say and it's a very funny TV series. But I also like a lot: How I met your mother, grey's anatomy, once upon a time, the walking dead and daredevil.