What’s your favorite TV show/series?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
:D Two and a half men! The best serie to learning English.
Friends! Amazing.
CSI, but this one is a litlte bit hard to listennig. :o
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hello Flávia,

one of the series that call my attention is Smallville, I've been watching this series for a long time and it's helped to improve my English alot. Nowadays I"m following CSI, who's a very good series to improve and practice your English.

Ah, I was forgetting the main one, Everybody Hates Chris, that is the best one. There's no a day I watch this series to don't LOL. I think that's all.

Bye!!
heeey, nobody watches Prision Brake!?!?

That's the best TV serie I've ever seen, It's amazing!!!

I've never finished a TV serie before, then I watched the first episode of Prison Brake, and couldn't stop anymore!! hehehe

Now I wanna download some TV series with english subtitles!! BUT I don't know where I can download it, someone can tell me?

cya... ;]
sry: "Prison Break"*
Yeah Marcelo!
Prison Break is awesome. I watched the whole thing. But I must say the best season is the 1st one. The 4th season was kind of boring, but the big ending is really moving.
:D
I've watched prison break too, It's amazing see every single plan working fine for the scofield's crowd. But I think They should get it done on the 2 season, it was a little "Jumping the shark", what is happening with supernatural too, why they need to make a lot of episodes with no sense!? craziest! but I've watched a lot of series to improve my english, I think it is the better way to practice! I will list some series I watched or I am watching:

prison break
chuck
big bang theory
bored to death
LOST
Bionic Woman
Robin Hood
It Crowd
Kyle XY
The OC
Supernatural
The listener
The Walking dead
The JourneyMan

Yes....I think that too.

On the last season they fled much of the reality, and the serie became a little boring, BUT the last 2 episodes (the final) was great.

This type of thing happens becouse of the BIG success they have, so they make the Serie be bigger than it should be.

hugs.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 715 1 1 13
I'm a big fan of The Inbetweeners , a series from BBC 4,
How I Met your Mother is always a good laugh
That's 70 Show , although I think it's not on anymore
and Friends , of course! ;)
Gabi escreveu:I'm a big fan of The Inbetweeners , a series from BBC 4,
How I Met your Mother is always a good laugh
That's 70 Show , although I think it's not on anymore
and Friends , of course! ;)

HI Gabi,

How about this:

I'm a big fan of "The Inbetweeners", a series from BBC 4; "How I Met Your Mother", which was always good for a laugh; "That 70's Show", although I don't think it is still on; and of course "Friends".

Thank you for the private message, your thoughts and wishes are greatly appreciated.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
I have to mention one of the most amazing series I ever watched: "Spartacus: Blood and Sand".

Watching the first episode, one may have the impression that the show is some kind of spin-off of "300", or a gross exhibition of naked and dead bodies.

But it's not.

"Spartacus" has great actors, beautiful scenes, and a dynamic plot that keeps getting better and better through every episode. The season finale is astonishing, the best season finale I ever watched.

Spartacus it's not a TV show for kids or a sensitive person, but its violence and sex are used to tell a smart story that every adult will enjoy.

The actor that plays the lead character got cancer and so the second season, "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena", will be a prequel.

Here is the link for the trailer for the second season and here, for the first season (both with portuguese subtitles).