What’s your favorite TV show/series?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário edrob518 3160 6 71
I prefer mostly sitcoms like: Everybody Hates Chris, The big bang theory and Friends. Besides being funny, they are great to brush up your English skills. The first tv series I started using was Everybody Hates Chris. Firstly, because I already knew the lines by heart and secondly each episode is about 24 minutes long at most.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5465 2 16 106
Under The Dome. no doubt! But I still haven't watched it in English though. .
Well, I watch The big bang theory is really good and fun I like it
But, now I'm looking for another serie :/
I'm addict to watch "Elementary", but It's so dificult to watch without subtitles, so, I watch "How I met your mother" too, It's easier.
Well, the best tvshow that i ever seen was "Breaking Bad". It is awsome. I don't want to give any spoiler, but the transformation of the protagonist is unbelievable.
Currently my favorite series is "Game of Thrones".
I like many TV series like Game of Thrones, Black Sails and The Walking Dead, Marco Polo, but at this moment my favorite series is Vikings, all things in this series are gorgeous, the plot, the characters, the scenery. I'm waiting anxiously the new season, but sadly its debut is just in 2016 ... Other TV series that is incredible to me, is House of Cards, Frank Underwood is better than Dilma. Hahaha!
I really like Game of Thrones