What’s your favorite TV show/series?

I watch 'Everybody hates Chris'
It's the best, I love it.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
My best TV Series is:

Criminal Minds
CSI
Friends
Two and a Half Man
The Big Bang Theory
Lost
Fringe
Dexter
House
That '70s Show
Ms Shoyu,

If I may I would like to offer a suggestion and have your post read as follows:

"My favorite TV series are; 24, Criminal Minds, CSI, Friends, ... That '70s Show."

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, in a reply to this post, and welcome to English Experts Forums.
Brother and Sister, Ghost Whisperer
marcioce escreveu:Brother and Sister, Ghost Whisperer
Marcioce,

Welcome to the forums, and I hope that we can assist you in your studies of English.

Please consider my post in the blog section, "Formal or Informal English, that is the question". While your post tells what your favorite series are, in a very informal way, I think when writing, the formal form of English is much preferred, therefore I would suggest that your post would be better expressed as something similar to the following.

"My favorite TV series are; "Brother and Sister", and "Gost Whisperer"."
Remember that you will never be wrong if you use the formal form of English as opposed to the informal form.

Again welcome to the forums, and if I can help you or answer any questions please ask.
I love The Big Bang Theory , Sonny with a chance, Jonas L.A , House M.D , I-carly and Big Time Rush !
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I love a lot of series but my favorites are "CSI" and "Sunny with a chance" :D
Oh my God, I love Two and a half man. That's so funny!!!
Buddies,

For sure I can mention three special TV series: Friends, The Big Bang Theory and The Wonder Years. In my humble opinion this last one is the best serie ever, since who is young can feel familiar with the drama. TBBT has an uncommon sense of humor, I mean, silly science jokes and funny nerds, by the way Sheldon and Howard are incredible, very talented actors. You know what, there are plenty of good series, but to me those are really amusing.

Two and a Half Men is also funny, but what a pity, it is over.

Best regards!
I love a lot of series but my favorites are One Tree Hill, House, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Two And A Half Man, How I Met Your Mother, Rules Of Engagement , etc *-*
Hi everybody!

First of all i would like to say that i'm really happy, so that this is the first time I take part in this forum.
Related to the series, I really enjoy Chuck, because it is very intelligent and funny at the same time. I also watch Glee because of the songs however I do not like the stories very much. House is also a good one for me =)

see ya !

Franciely
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I'm watching V right now, It's awesome! It's about Ets trying to invade earth and a human resistance is fighting against them, I really recommend it. Well, that's my favorite at the moment, also watching family guy, american dad, the simpsons and Futurama, which I love.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 213
OtávioGaião, you often forget to capitalize the first letter of some movie titles in your sentences. Also, you ought to set titles of movies in italics in the text.

I can see no other errors for the moment, says one who has made many grammar mistakes!
I enjoy to watch the vampire diaries, my friend like to watch too. we talk a lot about the show and we watch every week.
Definitely I think Supernatural is a wonderful serie.
My favorite series, the first all is The L word. This serie has six season and tell the story about some women that live in L.A. They are lesbians, too beaultifuls.
I like to watch too: Glee, Ghost whisperer, Ugly Betty, Private Practice, Law & Order L.A
I like to watch cartoons too, how Marta speaks and Wordworld.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I like to watch Two and a Half Man. Sheen always rocks.

:lol:
Hi all;

I enjoy to watch a lot of TV series like, House, Two and a Half Man, The Big Bang Theory, but nowadays I haven't been enough time to watch, but I think that is a great way to practice your listening, speak as well.

I would like to have more free time to watch not just TV series, but more TV news, interviews, It means, a lot of content in English I can, but one time a teacher said that watch TV Series, is not a good practice because, English spoken at this TV series is very informal and probably will not be a good source to learn.

I don't believe in it at all, I think that how much exposition you have, more (fast) you gonna learn.

So, I would like to make a question here, What TV series do you think is the best to learn informal english ?

Note: When I say informal english, it means, the way that most Americans talk to each others.

Luiz
I guess "Two and a Half Men" amazing. So, I bought two dvd boxes and I've watched these guys almost everyday. This way, I practise my listening too.
Hi there!
It's strange to say it, but I don't like watching TV. I'm a energetic person, so staying sitting in front of a machine, just seeing and listening it without interaction, makes me upset.
Although, while I was reading some texts here in the forum, I realised that some series can help me improve my listening a lot. Surely, I'm gonna to try.
See ya...
Oh God, I love series *-* My favorite is Gossipgirl but I also like to watch Supernatural, 24 Hours, Cold Case, The Hills, Two and a Half Man. When I'm watching series, I enjoy to hear and learn more about slangs and pronunciation.

See ya guys!
Xoxo
TESTE DE NÍVEL
This list definetly is not complete:
Cold Case
CSI (Las Vegas is my favorite, Miami is my least favorite)
NCIS
Prison Break (I even learned how to fold that origami duck)
Without a Trace
Veronica Mars (probably the best I've ever seen)
And last Saturday I watched the pilot episode of Glee, and I enjoyed it.
Hi! Folks. My favorite tv shows are sports, but, soccer and i like watching news and matching the fact news to each others according to each news channels.
Movies i very much enjoy watching any adventure movies.
I love Friends, Glee and Grey's Anatomy.
I love Friends, because that's so funny, i laught a lot when i'm watching it.
Glee, because it's funny, dramatic and some characters are very talented. I love the most of the cover songs.
Grey's Anatomy is amazing. It isn't just a serie about medicine, it's about relatioships, love, medicine and other things that suport the serie be so gorgeous !
Two and a Half Men, Friends, The Big Bang Theory and some others ;
I like to watch the big bang theory, very funny, desperat housewives, so cool, supernatural amazing i love all the characters an anothers series all used for to learn english... of corse
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I watched Smallvile for years, since the first season, until the end of the series.
I'm also a huge fan of Dexter and House.
I love SUPERNATURAL,(too much)
I like POKÉMON
I like GLEE
I like The Wizards Of Waverly Place
Hello everyone.

I like to watch BigBangTheory because is a very nice série.

By.
I like watching Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, Skins, The Big Bang Theory, Glee and Friends. ;)