What’s your favorite TV show/series?

Dourado 2 24
Oh my... there are so many!

I think my favorite ones are Community and Doctor Who. If I can include the ones that are cancelled, I would probably pick Arrested Development and Veronica Mars.

I watch A LOT of series. My list in Orangotag has 25 series, I think, but it includes new series like New Girl, Up All Night, and 2 Broke Girls, which are still on probation :lol:.
Anúncio Você tem medo de falar inglês? - Se você já estudou inglês mas ainda se sente inseguro(a) saiba que o primeiro passo é se expor ao idioma. Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor de inglês nativo, você vai se surpreender o quanto isso pode fazer a diferença.

Começar agora!
I watch many TV shows. My favorite is Dexter and Modern Family.
Now I've been seen Breaking Bad.
Hello.

My favorite series tv is Chaves that did sucess in watch tv Brazilian in SBT.

Sorry my english i'm training my english.
I like to watch How I met your mother, Chuck and White-Collar, these series are good, great actors, good production and they have a lots of qualities.
Oh, I liked this question... I'm a big fan of series and TV shows. If I could, I would be all the time having fun with the series and TV shows, but, I have to work...

- I love very much "Two and a Half Man", it's so hilarious... and for me, you can listen correctly the pronunciation of characters...

- I like so much too of "The Bing Bang Theory", the characters really are intelligent, funny, and, creative...

- I watch too, "Agora é Tarde - Now is Later", and no comentarios... you laugh from start until the end...

- As everybody, I'm a big fan too of "A Grande Família - The Big Family", the family Silva is so real, funny, and, brazilian... They really remember our family...

PS: Guys, I'm practicing English, so, please... do you can excuse me for my mistakes?
I like to watch to The Big Bang Theory serie. But I'm still beguinning to watch it, just beguinning to understand the nice thing of the serie. I hope I'll like it.
Anúncio Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu nível de inglês. Perder o medo de se comunicar é o primeiro passo para a fluência. Cadastre-se na Cambly e experimente o método sem compromisso.

Iniciar Conversação
I love Friends because it relaxes me, and I can lie down and learn casual English. I loved to watch Gilmore Girls, but I'm not home when it is showing. Besides, I already watched it like a thousand times, I guess I know the episodes by heart.I miss it so much, though :cry:
I like 'Psych' I like psych, which is a series that shows on a "psychic" Shawn Spencer investigating crimes in a respectful way, I love this serie protaginizada by James Roday, he's handsome!
I also watch the show 'CSI-LV' I'm in love with series of criminal investigation, and it helps my "listening"...
My favorite Tv show is The Big Bang Theory,this show is so funny that i can't stop to laugh when i am watching,also i love all the characters but my favorite one is Sheldon Cooper.
Sheldon is so different but in the same time he is cute and cool,and very ironic, i am totally falling in love for him!The best parts of the show are when sheldon is doing something crazy,or just living his nerd life.
Its a good comedy and i think that should has more hours in the channel.
BiahCane 10
I love Grey's Anatomy. I'm addicted. :shock:
American Horror Story is my favorite new show of the fall season! I’ve watched the pilot three times, and each time, I’ve enjoyed it more, and seen more in it.

I'm also falling in love with Once Upon a Time...
Anúncio Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu nível de inglês. Perder o medo de se comunicar é o primeiro passo para a fluência. Cadastre-se na Cambly e experimente o método sem compromisso.

Iniciar Conversação
My favorite Tv show is Prison Break. The history is very interesting and the characters are very good. My favorite character is the main Michael Scofield, because he is very inteligent and he is civil engeneering, like I will. hehehe
mlm
My favorite TV show is "Supernatural".
My favorite Sitcom is The Big Bang Theory.

But I like to watch Fringe, Two and Half man, Supernatural and others! :D
I like a lot of Dr House!
He is very smart, and i wanna be like him, smart and frank..
I love American Horror Histories because i think that is the better series of horror donne after "13 medos", a series that was aired here in Brazil a few years ago. The difference between them is that 13 medos, everyday had a different episode, already in AHH, all episodes are connected.

Iniciar Conversação
Lately it's been "The Big Bang Theory", but I think my favorite all time is still "Chaves"... I also like very much "My Wife and Kids" and "Everybody Hates Chris".
I like supernatural, because i love travels. kill demons and drive de great impala 67 SS
I Like CSI,America's Next Top Model,Grimm,GLEE, And Many Others I don't know Why I think is 'cause the caracters I like hims Oh I Forgot to say that I like The X Factor is very good too...
My favorite serie is Pretty Little Liars :*
Nowadays is "How I met your Mother". ^^ Really fun!

Iniciar Conversação
I love "How I Met Your Mother" cause Ted is the best and Barney is legen - wait for it - dary! rsrsrsrs :D
"Two and half men" it's a hilarious series. I like it very much.
The Big Bang Theory! It's a very practical way to learn some English. Well, sometimes it gets kinda hard when Sheldon starts to speak, cuz it's a real speech. Penny is impossible (improbable, as Sheldon would say)... And the other guys are nice too. Howrd is creepy, Raj cute and Leonard, insecure.
I love series...

Two Broke girls ( really funny and with New York accent)
Greys Anatomy, I love drama ( in other person's life)
I used to like House, but now this not as funny as it was some years ago.
Friends, to laugh a lot with Chandler
i watched eight seasons of "the office" and laughed so hard, especially because of Steven carrel, he acts very well, when he left the serie (i shouldnt said this) i stopped to watch.

Iniciar Conversação
My favorite show is "Seinfeld". I just love its nonsense humor and sarcasm. The characters are very funny and captivating. My favorite one is Kramer, the Jerry's lazy neighboor. He always come in Jerry's apartment to take food or to just tell his lunatic stories, or those of his friends, like Bob Sacamano!
My favourite TV serie was LOST!!!I really enjoyed that one.I used to expect anxiously to the next episode.I only didn t like its end.There were no answers to the mistery!
I like "House", and "Two and Half Men", but my favorite series is Gilmore Gilrs. The history is very funny and the relationship mother and daughter is very, very pretty. Although the series has completed, I watch on computer twice a week. The funniest part the series is the dialogues, because mother and daughter speak very, very fast.
I like to watch Glee yeah,I like glee what's the problem.
I like also The X FActor USA,America´s Next Top Model,Project Runway,Prison Break,Heroes...
National tv show huum I Like A Liga,CQC,A Grande Família,Amor E sexo. :D
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!