What simple things can we do to help stop global warming?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Ailime,

My experiment was successful, and proves to me that you have the basic knowledge and skills to communicate effectively in English. I would suggest that you stop and read your writings out loud at least twice before you post or print them. This will give you a chance to critique them yourself, learn more, make corrections and practice your verbal skills. You can also try and correct other posts on this and other forums as appropriate.

Thank you for allowing me to use you as a guinea pig.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Bill,

Thank you for your comment and suggestions!!!
And,
I am the one who should be thanking you!
Me I know:stop smoking.Do you believe how much CO2 smokers send anually to our atmosphere every year?A lot!A very considerable number.And another thing is...using bus instead a car,it helps too...come on,one thing at a time. :x
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
There are a lot of thing we all must do to stop the global warming, such as: to burn less fossil fuels, not to burn the forest, and reduce the pollution of the industries and vehicles.

If every people who live on this planet join our hearts, together we can save the planet!
Gustavo Dias escreveu:There are a lot of thing we all must do to stop the global warming, such as: to burn less fossil fuels, not to burn the forest, and reduce the pollution of the industries and vehicles.

If every people who live on this planet join our hearts, together we can save the planet!

Gustavo,

Again you have made some very poignant points, but I do have a few suggestions to improve your composition, as evidenced in the following rewrite.

"There are a lot of things we all must do to stop global warming, such as; burning less fossil fuel, reducing the burning of our forests, and reducing the pollution of industries and vehicles. If all the people of Earth can join our hearts, then together we can save the planet!"

Word to improve your vocabulary:
Poignant - see: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/poignant
I firmly believe there is no global warming caused by human activities, I think the global warming that we have noticed is caused by natural events of our planet, if there is really a warming process occurring. It is not crystal clear that there are motivations behind some intentional lies broadcasted by television, which is controlled by governments who has evil intentions, like belicist plans. That movie called "An Incovenient Truth" should be called "An Covenient Lie".

For sure, human beings has done a lot of bad things, throughout its history. We can change some habits of us in order to protect our planet and make it a better place not only for us, but for any future generation. But I have bad thougths about humans caracter, not from common people, like me and you, but from who has financial power that is not worried about life quality or something like that. No, this kind is worried about making more money, profit and more profit. That's why I guess we are in a prison maintained by some dozen of evil leaderships, like governments and powerful undertakings. However, as we know, we are able to do something, the big deal is discovery which is that.

See you friends!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
Here is my list:

- take shorter showers;
- reduce garbage;
- unplug eletronics you're not using;
- buy more organic food;
- don't use plastic bags on supermarkets;
- use compact fluorescent bulbs.

Those "little" actions can help a lot!

Regards.