What subjects do/did you like in school and why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1390 3 34
I liked math and Physical, as felipeh6 said It was a challenge that should be beaten and these subjects provide a great sensation when we find the results. No other discipline does this. I love Math becouse it makes me get smarter and we find interesting things. When someone is good at math, this skill helps us in many fields of our lives.

see you!!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I like too much Math, I'm a genius, everybody asks for me when they have a doubt in Math, I love it, I study advanced Math, so in school I'm always ready, and I ace all the Math tests, I also like English xD. But in my school I don 't like, whereas my teacher is teaching Past Simple now! I also like Science, esp. Physics. I don't know why I love Math, I think it's because it's exact!
Avatar do usuário Vitor Ferreira 30 1
I like (love) studying languages as Portuguese and English. I like math, physics, biology, history, geography, in other words I like all subjects because all of them are very important and interesting. However, the more difficult one for me is chemistry.
I did well in the field, but I think that Portuguese was that I liked more. Oh, and History. English, I never had good teachers, but I always liked the story.
The subject I like the most is English. I love english! I also like history and a little of geography. Though I don't like math and Physics I was pretty good at it (enough to get an 8+ grade). However, There is one subject I hate so much that gets difficult to study: Sociology. OMG I've never seen such a waste of time.... and the worst is that I have it in college too.
I thought my favorite subject is Biology, since I was little, Biology always caught my eye. To point out one that I don't like much I must say that it's the gym classes :roll:, I'm very bad at this specific subject. By the way, I consider Chemistry the one that I like but I'm not good at :oops: , I wanted to be good at it because I intent to be a biotechnologist in the future and therefore Chemistry will be important.
Avatar do usuário Frank Florida 210 5
Other than geography, which only served to make me dream about traveling the world and leaving school ASAP, it was probably music! In my school, that basically consisted of sitting back and listening to songs of different styles and from different epochs. Sure, we had to analyze the music as well and there were exams about chords, scales, cadences and movements and such, wee had to memorize some music history and learn about a few famous composers, but for the most part it was probably the most enjoyable subject. :)
I liked Literature and English.

English because I'm crazy about new languages. I'm learning Spanish by myself, speaking at my job, where I need to talk English and Spanish.

I love Literature 'cause I love arts in general. Painting, movies, photography, theater, music and so on. I love poetries, the classic books and authors.They take me to another place, another time and another feelings.
I hate math!it gets me in the nerves!!!!, and just to get things better my math teacher sucks and he is so annoying! however i love portuguese and languages and also history and geography
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
I'm at most of the times interested in chemistry and biology, because I love to find out how our bodies work and get to know better the things that surround us daily. That's why I'll try to enter a med school in the near future. I haven't had a good experience with exact sciences like physics and math for the past few years, because I always make clerical mistakes in exams, and that pisses me off and makes me run away from them sometimes. However, I know I have to study them to attend college, so I do my best.