What subjects do/did you like in school and why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: What subjects do/did you like in school and why?

- I was very good at math, especially geometry. In college I liked most of the subjects, and I had a law teacher who was simply amazing. There is another subject I also like, just a bit: English, of course.

- I like maths/literature/history/physical education/geography/sciencies/physichs/biology...

Now it's your turn!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
I like English, German and Portuguese. Hard to find someone to practice German with. Now let's go for the one-million-dollar question: Do you know enough Portuguese?
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Gabi 695 1 1 13
My favourite subject was always arts. Always.
And languages and literature in second place.
Maths, geometry and so on were always a nightmare for me :( .

And no, I do know that definitely I don't know enough Portuguese.
Either in English or Portuguese the prepositions just drive
me crazy.
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1

I stick to the fact that Portuguese, Literature and English classes were and are the best ever for me. I used to be a language-addicted guy who always wants more. Actually I study French by myself [the same way I started studying English] and I am learning a little of it. My patience is what makes it worthy, once it is crucial for learning.

On top of that, I think sometimes I am kind of loony because I like everything, mostly those above, but there is not a particular matter I do not like.

English and Phisics Education ^^
I love history, geography, sciencies, physichs.
I don't like the english of school, it's very basic.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I always liked a lot Math...

Until I were at high school, I liked Grammar, Physics, and mostly Math. But I hate History, Geography, Biology and Literature.

But now that I'm at collegue, I'm liking mostly Calc and Programming...
Avatar do usuário maryziller 275 1 1
I liked English and literature classes the best. I found history too far removed from my daily life for it to hold any interest for me, but now I like to learn about the history of events that shaped our world. Math is something that either you are born with a gift to understand or not, I believe. I did well in math but it was a struggle. Patterns that students with an inate math talent could see, were beyond my powers of perception, without the aid of a tutor. Biology was fascinating to me, but the physical sciences were math based, and girls of my generation (the 60s) were discouraged from taking physics and encouraged to take home economics.
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52
I liked Math because it was interesting to find the results at the end of each exercise. It was like a challenge that should be beaten. I also liked Physical Education because I always liked to practice some sport, it's something that I still enjoy, it makes me feel better.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 45850 21 70 1038

I liked Biology and Math.English was like playing soccer with my friends.I used to spend hours reading texts trying to learn something new.

English became a profession and it has always been a way of having fun.

See you!