What was your most frightening experience?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Was a frontal collision occurred in june 03, 2009 in the Beberibe city in the Ceara State.
Two friends and I were coming back for Natal when a driver in a Vectra came to opposite and collided in the car that I was.
Unfortunately my friend that was driving car died.

Follow the link to the story:
http://verdesmares.globo.com/v3/canais/ ... modulo=178
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Jedson escreveu:Was a frontal collision occurred in june 03, 2009 in the Beberibe city in the Ceara State.
Two friends and I were coming back for Natal when a driver in a Vectra came to opposite and collided in the car that I was.

Jedson,

If you do not mind I would like to offer some suggestions in the form of a rewrite. Compare both and if you have any questions please let me know, and I will try to explain and answer your questions.

"I was in a headon collision which occurred on June 3, 2009 in Beberibe, which is located in the state of Cleara, Brazil.

Two friends and myself were coming back to (or from) Natal when a driver in a Vectra, going in the opposite direction, crossed over into our lane causing the headon collision which unfortunately claimed the life of my friend, who was driving our car."

I hope this helps your study of English.
w.slayman escreveu:
Jedson escreveu:Was a frontal collision occurred in june 03, 2009 in the Beberibe city in the Ceara State.

Jedson,

If you do not mind I would like to offer some suggestions in the form of a rewrite. Compare both and if you have any questions please let me know, and I will try to explain and answer your questions.

"I was in a headon collision which occurred on June 3, 2009 in Beberibe, which is located in the state of Cleara, Brazil.

Two friends and myself were coming back to (or from) Natal when a driver in a Vectra, going in the opposite direction, crossed over into our lane causing the headon collision which unfortunately claimed the life of my friend, who was driving our car."

I hope this helps your study of English.

Thank you. Certainly helped me a lot.
Maybe there was others experiences, but now I can only remember one nightmare I had when I was a child: my sister and my brother were kidnapped and trapped in a plastic so them couldn't breath, so I didn't have much time to save both and had to choose which one to save. Thank God I woke up before anything worse happened but I got so frightened that until now I remember this horrible dream...