What were you doing on Sep 11th 2001?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I was doing birthday ( eleven years), so i not go to school for watching Tv. Don't worked because just passing the accident,so no had cartoons. I was very sad.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I Was playing Age of Empires 2 on my PC, after that when i went to school, people told me that 2 Buildings on USA was hit by planes.
I was only 6 years old and I was watching TV when came the whole news saying about it, and I get terrified. I was completely sad.
Avatar do usuário Rakell Grubert Pere 3385 3 6 65
At that time,I was taking care of my young daughter,who was born on August, 2001. And I remember getting deeply shocked by the news. It was terrifying!!! I'm still astonished by how some extremists can be violent and cruel.
Avatar do usuário Marcos 3345 4 17 71
I was just a kid (12) and I was in my break time at school. I remember being at the library watching Dragon Ball Z alonside some classmates when suddenly the TV started to show what was happening there (in US), I had no idea what was it, the first tower has been hit and then I just saw the second one being hit too. I didn't pay much attention (I was just a child), but I remember being angry 'cause they have stopped my favourite Tv show (anime) in order to show the news about that terrible terrorism act. Just sometime (maybe years) later I realized how bad and horrible that event was.
I remember that like if it was yesterday. I got out from school, at that time I was doing the elementary school, and I got fast in home to watch Dragon Ball Z, but when I turn on tv I saw one of the Twin Tower in flame, I remember that one already was destroyed, I didn't think too much about that, I was 13 years old, and after that I went to a lake with friend to bathe. I remember someone ask me if I know what's happening, but I didn't know.
Avatar do usuário Bill Sikes 790 1 1 18
I was trying to catch Pokémon on TV! But what I saw were real monsters! :shock:
I was on bus listening to music on my cell phone and talking with a friend returning from a course that we used to do when suddenly I listened to that news and said to her: "Wow! a plane has just crashed into a tower right now" and everybody in the bus looked to me scared. then a guy who was in front of me said: "Oh boy, I heard too!" We couldn't believe on that! I think, up to today it's - at least - a little bit hard to believe and very weird remember that day!
Finally, please, if there's anything wrong on my text, tell me!
On Sep 11th 2001 I was in my school, I studied in the morning. I used to run for my house after the school to see animes on TV, but in this day just had news about the tragic attack.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!