What would you do if you won a US$10000000.00 lottery prize?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I would buy a house in San Diego, CA. And live the rest of my life surfing, playing the guitar, and sleeping all day.
And of course I would help my family. :)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Israel_Ribeiro escreveu:I would buy a house in San Diego, CA. And live the rest of my life surfing, playing the guitar, and sleeping all day.
And of course I would help my family. :)

Your structure, word choice and grammer are very good, but San Diego, CA?? How about Pensacola, Florida, with the best beaches in the world, friendly people, reasonable cost of living, lower taxes and no SMOG! San Diego, CA? OH OK I understand now, you just wrote the wrong city and state, i.e. a typo. :lol:
Well, I guess I have a wrong idea of what San Diego is. But it doesn't matter, with the money I'd have, I could end all the smog of San Diego, or at least in my neighborhood. Hahahaha!
Or I just go to Hawaii. But I'm really afraid of living in a island. :(

Hug! See ya! :)
Well, it's unreal for me But If I had the luck of win that money I would Take a break from everything would go to a relaxing place I would visit my mother in switzerland, and I would build a company there with my step father.

that's all.

bye bye
take care
see you guys.

Bill please correct me I think that there is some mistake.
"would go to a relaxing place "

I made a typo I want to correct that mistake, it is missing the pronoun 'I',"I would go to a relaxing place"

that's it.
I'd buy so many candies and ice creams :3
i neither know how much it is.. have so many zeros.. hahahaha
renatho escreveu:Well, it's unreal for me But If I had the luck of win that money I would Take a break from everything would go to a relaxing place I would visit my mother in switzerland, and I would build a company there with my step father.

that's all.

bye bye
take care
see you guys.

Bill please correct me I think that there is some mistake.

Renatho,

Please consider this and tell me why I made the changes.

Well, it's unreal for me, but if I had the luck [u]to
win that much money I would take a break from everything. I would go to a relaxing place, visit my mother in switzerland, and build a company there with my stepfather.

Bill please correct me, I think that there are some [/u]mistakes.

Keep on "Plugging away at it" I see some improvements in your writing. WOW, another idiom to look up. :D ;)
HAPPY DAYS

I WON! :) I WON THE LOTTERY!!! :o :shock: 8-) :D

So I will buy a Big Mac for Mc Dia Feliz with part of my winnings. :D

I got the US $10.00 part right, I just did not get the million part right. ;) :lol:
That should leave me US $4.00 to invest, after I pay for the Big Mac. ;) :lol:
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Good Idea!!!

I would quit work and to travel by the world.

Let's to dreams....