What would you do if you won a US$10000000.00 lottery prize?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
... travel around the world.

Let's dream...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
i would go to the United States to live there .. help the residents of streets, and would be very happy :)
I'd go to USA, live in Massachusetts, in Cambridge, learn English a lot, get fluent, do a prep and get admitted in Harvard or MIT, and I'd go to Paris, to Hawaii, I'd buy a lot of books xD

Folks, I'm not strange, I just love studying xD
leandrocs1310 escreveu:I'd go to USA, live in Massachusetts, in Cambridge, learn English a lot, get fluent, do a prep and get admitted in Harvard or MIT, and I'd go to Paris, to Hawaii, I'd buy a lot of books xD

Folks, I'm not strange, I just love studying xD

Leandrocs,

For a young man of 14, from Brasil you have a very good grasp of English, and mostly need to improve your construction and word selection. With that being said I would like to suggest some changes to your posts by submitting rewrites of some of them and have you explain to me why I made the changes that I make. Also while it may not be very common, I think it is extremely refreshing for a young man to enjoy studying as much as you do, as you grow older you will realize how erudite you where. Now to the rewrite.

I'd like to live in Cambridge, a suburb of Boston, Massachusetts, USA in order to study and become fluent in English, take a preperatory course, and get admitted as an undergraduate to Harvard University, or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, then go to Paris, and Hawaii, of course I would buy a lot of books.

Folks, I'm not strange, I just love to study. :D

Please let me know if and how I can assist you in achieving your lofty goals.
I would use this money to gain more money... lol... Actually I'll improve somethings in my life like my house, buy a car and help my relatives. After that I will use the money to help myself in my studies, and maybe make some travels to English's speaker countries to improve my skill in the English tongue.
Avatar do usuário Frank Florida 210 5
I would invest the money in appreciating assets that throw off yearly dividends. Then, I would continue to live a modest life style on the passive income and help my family out, but all of that could probably be done on 10% of the cash flow, and without even touching the lump sum investment... so the rest would go to my favorite charity, http://www.charitywater.org - check it out, it's really a great project.
The very first thing I would do is to buy a large and comfortable house to me and to my mother, then I'd travel in Brazil for a long time before going to see the world, when I come back home I'd start investing my money on my education and providing a more comfortable life to my family and friends. I'd donate some money to charities as well.
ernando escreveu:I would use this money to gain more money... lol... Actually I'll improve somethings in my life like my house, buy a car and help my relatives. After that I will use the money to help myself in my studies, and maybe make some travels to English's speaker countries to improve my skill in the English tongue.

Rewriting to make it better:

I would use this money to gain more money... lol... Actually I'll improve some things in my life, like my house, buy a new car and help my relatives financially. After that I will use the rest of the money to help myself in my studies, and maybe travel to some English's speaking countries to improve my skills in the English tongue.
i woud like to buy all games in the world and the rest help poor people^^
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!