Where would you go if you could travel in a time machine?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário maryziller 305 1 1
I would go back in time if I could be an observer of my early , formative years.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I'd like to travel When I was 14 because of my first boyfriend. =/
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
I would like to go back in time and see how they built those pyramids in Egipt :!: It could be interesting. :?
I'd go back to 2003, maybe I could do something to keep my mom alive...
I miss her so much!
Where would you do if you could travel in a time machine?

Well, I would go to Jerusalem to see with my eyes my master, Jesus.

I think that I would go my native town to see myself while I was baby too. :roll:

Bye!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
Hi,

Besides my first comment, I also would like to go back to the time Jesus Christ used to live. I really would like to be present on that period and see Him in action. In my view, that would be an extraordinary experience!

That's it!
i'd like to see the world at the time of dinosaurs. i know...it's possible that i turn dinner to they but... well, if the present is already sucks, think about the future. My god...I don,t want to see.
I'd like to go to the Brazil in nineteenth century and try to avoid the Brazil's independence done by D.Pedro I.
Making this independence happens later, Brazil could have a better history untill the actual times, because best people than D.Pedro I, could be able to do this independence with kinder intentions. Social elite of Brazil would not have chance to plan a goverment for doing the will of the richest civilians only, wich is happening today in fact.
Hi there!

I prefer going to the future to going to the past. (Is that correct?)

The reason is I want to meet mylself and ask him (or me) a lot of questions about my choices that I've made. Are those worth it? Maybe I can do something different about my life... something better. I want to know everything about my family and friends. Maybe saving some lives!

That's it! See ya!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I'd go to Old Egypt, because I like to History e I think they a people very intelligent . . . I'd want to know the pharaoh Cleopatra.