Where would you go if you could travel in a time machine?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: Where would you go if you could travel in a time machine?

Answers:

- I'd like to go back to the past, to the Middle Ages. May be in England. I'd like to be one of the knights of the Round Table.
- I'd rather go to the future, because it is a mistery. I'd like to know how life will be, food, housing, schooling, etc.

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hi!!!!
I'd like to go to the future, to move a hundred years forward, so I'd know if the cancer would be cure .
Please correct me if I wrote that wrong. Thank you.
See you soon.
I'm sure I would go to the college's period but I can do it because besides remember I can talk to friends over the internet.
for sure i would go to my high school years.. those were truly remarkable
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
I do not think it is worth to come back in a certain time in the past. It might make you feel down by remembering some bad things - If they happened in your case, that is. Talking about the future with a high degree of certainty would be nice to some people, to delude those who didn't have this chance of being able to travel in time - Just kidding. I do not know, really! I think it would be cool to get to know what I am going to do and come back in the time and just change it as if nothing happened. Senseless?
maybe, when i was 13 years old.
Avatar do usuário josneywat 305 6
I'd certainly go to a time portal in which I could travel anywhere in time. Nonetheless, I'd feel myself dislocated.
I think I wouldn´t like to go anywhere. I miss many things and people in my life, but that´s only the past and I am hoping always the new ! Who likes past is "museum" rsss About the future, well... the same, I don´t want to know what is going to happen and after have to come back and stay thinking in the things that´ll happen rrrss
That´s it for now !
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Pangea. Or up to a place in time where violence no longer existed.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49875 21 80 1155
Hello,

I´d go to Brazilia,where the lottery draws usually take place and I´d write down the numbers of a winning ticket, then I´d go back in time and play the lottery so I could win.

:D