Where would you go if you could travel in a time machine?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: Where would you go if you could travel in a time machine?

- I'd like to go back to the past, to the Middle Ages. May be in England. I'd like to be one of the knights of the Round Table.
- I'd rather go to the future, because it is a mistery. I'd like to know how life will be, food, housing, schooling, etc.

Now it's your turn!
I'd like to go to the future, to move a hundred years forward, so I'd know if the cancer would be cure .
Please correct me if I wrote that wrong. Thank you.
See you soon.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I'm sure I would go to the college's period but I can do it because besides remember I can talk to friends over the internet.
for sure i would go to my high school years.. those were truly remarkable
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
I do not think it is worth to come back in a certain time in the past. It might make you feel down by remembering some bad things - If they happened in your case, that is. Talking about the future with a high degree of certainty would be nice to some people, to delude those who didn't have this chance of being able to travel in time - Just kidding. I do not know, really! I think it would be cool to get to know what I am going to do and come back in the time and just change it as if nothing happened. Senseless?
maybe, when i was 13 years old.
Avatar do usuário josneywat 290 6
I'd certainly go to a time portal in which I could travel anywhere in time. Nonetheless, I'd feel myself dislocated.
I think I wouldn´t like to go anywhere. I miss many things and people in my life, but that´s only the past and I am hoping always the new ! Who likes past is "museum" rsss About the future, well... the same, I don´t want to know what is going to happen and after have to come back and stay thinking in the things that´ll happen rrrss
That´s it for now !
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
Pangea. Or up to a place in time where violence no longer existed.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 46020 21 70 1043

I´d go to Brazilia,where the lottery draws usually take place and I´d write down the numbers of a winning ticket, then I´d go back in time and play the lottery so I could win.