Which film soundtrack do you like most?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
The soundtrack of the movie "Once" is amazing. The movie won the Oscar with "Falling slowly" as the best original song.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I remember:

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
Taxi Driver (1976)
Rocky (1976)
Christine (1983)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Trainspotting (1996)
Cowboy Bebop (1998)
Requiem for a Dream (2000)
Collateral (2004)
There Will Be Blood (2007)
Drive (2011)
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
My favorite ones are these:

The entire soundtrack of the movie August Rush. This movie is magical to me;
Farther Down, from the movie ''Can't Hardly Wait''.

See you!
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1390 3 34
My favorites film soundtracks are:

Rock - "the eyes of tiger" and "Gonna Fly Now"

at that time I was a young boy and these songs were my favorites.
Avatar do usuário Dourado 1095 2 23
I really like the "I Am Sam" soundtrack. It's all Beatle songs performed by other people. It's really good. I've never even seen the movie, but I listen to the OST all the time.

Another one that I like is from the (amazing) movie "Into the Wild", with songs written and performed by Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder.
the film soundtrack that i like the most is....terminator 2 ( when shwarzneger goes out of the nightclub and takes the gun and the sunglass off the guy at the door)
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2175 7 53
Well, I believe that when you talk about a movie soundtrack, you have to think about all the track list and not only about one song. In this way, I suggest the track list of "Pulp Fiction". It usually is together in several lists of best soundtracks ever.
The soundthrack of keal me heal me, and boys over flowers.
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
My favourite soundtrack is from the French film "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" by Yann Tiersen.

It's undoubtedly the most beautiful soundtrack.In my opinion, of course ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
If I had to choose only one song it would be "The Godfather's Theme" by Nino Rota.