Which season of the year do you prefer? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
The Winter is Coming!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I prefer winter. I hate summer in Rio de Janeiro
I prefer Spring because I associate with flower, birth, perfume.... :D
My favorite season is spring! I love the flowers and the sun. Everything is beautiful!
If I could choose, I would summon a winter that would last for a century. I just love the chilly breeze and the sun among clouds that winter brings. It is better to sleep and for physical activities. I just love me some cold weather!
Well, I hated the summer because of the rain, but I learned that is very important for us so, today I like it. But I like too autumn because in time cold I can sleep better.
Summer, Summer, Summer!!!
I hate felling cold! I have alergy to cold!
In summer I wake up with a big smille in my face!
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5465 2 16 106
Well, I reckon I don't like winter but here in brazil The winter's not too cold, at least in my city, So my favorite season's Summer.
I prefer Summer, the sun, the weather, everythings makes me happy, when I wake up and see the sun, my day becomes better.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I prefer the summer, because I like to practice sports, like ride my bike, and I love to go to the beach.