Which season of the year do you prefer? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
The Winter is Coming!
I prefer winter. I hate summer in Rio de Janeiro
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I prefer Spring because I associate with flower, birth, perfume.... :D
My favorite season is spring! I love the flowers and the sun. Everything is beautiful!
If I could choose, I would summon a winter that would last for a century. I just love the chilly breeze and the sun among clouds that winter brings. It is better to sleep and for physical activities. I just love me some cold weather!
Well, I hated the summer because of the rain, but I learned that is very important for us so, today I like it. But I like too autumn because in time cold I can sleep better.
Summer, Summer, Summer!!!
I hate felling cold! I have alergy to cold!
In summer I wake up with a big smille in my face!
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5420 2 16 105
Well, I reckon I don't like winter but here in brazil The winter's not too cold, at least in my city, So my favorite season's Summer.
I prefer Summer, the sun, the weather, everythings makes me happy, when I wake up and see the sun, my day becomes better.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I prefer the summer, because I like to practice sports, like ride my bike, and I love to go to the beach.