Which superhero would you like to be? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
probably Jor-El.. he's the superman father. haha

and curiously, the actor who usualy was representing him, in the movies, was one of my fave actor and humanitarian.

I'm talking about Marlon Brando
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
i would like to be the little Prince, but how the question is about a superhero, i WANT TO BE he-man
HAHAHA

He-man!
I would like to be the superman !
He flys, he is fast, he has heat vision and so for.
I've watched a lot of tv show called "smallville" and that perhaps influenced my decision.

bye bye
orogerio escreveu:I would like to be the superman !
He flys, he is fast, he has heat vision and so for.
I've watched a lot of tv show called "smallville" and that perhaps influenced my decision.

bye bye

Orogerio,

Please compare the following rewrite with your post, above, then let me know if you have any questions.

[b]"I would like to be Superman!
He flys, he is fast, he has heat vision and so forth.
I watch the TV show "Smallville" a lot, and perhaps that has influenced my decision."
[/b]
I'd appreciate to have invisibility as my superpower. Since entering places I am not allowed to getting late to my workplace and say "how come you didn't see me arriving on time? You gotta be joshing me". :lol:
RafiXavs escreveu:I'd appreciate to have invisibility as my superpower. Since entering places I am not allowed to getting late to my workplace and say "how come you didn't see me arriving on time? You gotta be joshing me". :lol:

RafiXavs,

Please compare the following rewrite with your original, and determine why I made the changes, then let me know if you understand or if you have any questions.

I'd appreciate having invisibility as my superpower, since I am not allowed to be late getting to work. Then I could tell my boss " How come you didn't see me when I arrived on time! You have to be joshing me." :lol:

Thank you for reading my suggestions and considering them. I hope they help you in your studies.
He's not a superhero, but I'd love to have Dr. Dolittle's ability to talk to animals. :D
Spider Man!!
He is the only superhero who has to pay bills, study and make money.Besides, I love Mary Jane and as Murilo said if I had her I'd do so many thing(kkkkk)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
w.slayman escreveu:
RafiXavs escreveu:I'd appreciate to have invisibility as my superpower. Since entering places I am not allowed to getting late to my workplace and say "how come you didn't see me arriving on time? You gotta be joshing me". :lol:

RafiXavs,

Please compare the following rewrite with your original, and determine why I made the changes, then let me know if you understand or if you have any questions.

I'd appreciate having invisibility as my superpower, since I am not allowed to be late getting to work. Then I could tell my boss " How come you didn't see me when I arrived on time! You have to be joshing me." :lol:

Thank you for reading my suggestions and considering them. I hope they help you in your studies.

Actually that was not what I meant xD
What I wanted to say is that I would be able to get into places I am not allowed if I'm seen and get late to work. I used "since" and "to" to make like a limit, you know? Maybe if I had used "from" instead of "since" it woudn't be so confusing. But thanks for helping me with some stuff there ^^