Which superhero would you like to be? Why?

I wouldn't really want to be a superhero. I could just be the girl that gets to be with one! Especially if that one is Superman. I love him.

I don't see myself dedicating all my time to saving people, that is why I wouldn't want to be a superhero. But if I could choose one super power, I would like to be able to read minds.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
On a second thought, it would be fun to be Captain Obvious! Hahahahaha.
I wouldn't want to be a superhero, but I would really want to have a super power as "Teleport". Can you imagine?..."Daniel can you come here, in Japan?"...and "Ok, I'm here!" It would be AMAZING!
Batman!
It's much easy to be a superhero when you have superhuman strenght and speed, like Superman or X-Men. Or even when you can afford for all sort of technologic devices, like Ironman and Fantastic 4. Batman is a human just like us. In spite of this, he has all sort of abilities, such intimidation, strategy and
investigation techniques. Besides, Batman trains your body in a limit which nobody could try - strenght, agility, stamina and endurance in peak-level. His hand-to-hand combat skills are peerless.
Is this enough? There's too much more, but I'd spend all night.
I'd like to be Arrow(Oliver Queen) or batman because they have some awesome gears, And they decided to take the law into their own hands.

They don't have power, On the other hand, They have much money(They're a billionaire), Some superhero's power isn't so matter, Do you want an example look at Spider-man, He hasn't any money, Maybe if he had, He wouldn't be so mocked.
I would like to be the invisible woman!
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
If I could be a superhero, I would probably be a mighty intellectual villain. I personally like Magneto and Emma Frost!
I would like to be aquaman, live in the ocean and swim with the fish. I saw the movie "waterworld" and i think about it. :D