Which superhero would you like to be? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: Which superhero would you like to be? Why?

- When I was a child I used to dream about being the Yellow Changeman (it is TRUE :lol: )
- I'd like to be any of the superheros who fly, so I wouldn't need to put up with such long hours of chaotic traffic;
- Some superheroes: Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Wolverine, Hulk, The Flash, etc.

Now it's your turn!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 45955 21 70 1041

I´d like to be an invincible superhero,but there has never been one.So I´ll wait until he is born...

MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
When I was child I used to be the Jaspion or Jiban, But I already woke of this dream and today I can see how the real world is! I can't defend all of evil and save people like them.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
One who'd quench once for all the world's insatiable thirst by siphoning all the water he can get out Mars and neighboring planets into Earth, in the process doing away with famine. Also, by keeping the world away from wars by stopping people from coming to them. Can't think of anything else for the moment. Nor the moment can think of anything else for me.
"... out of Mars..."
I would like to be the 'superwoman'. As the name says: The SUPER ... lol
Assuming you possessed superwoman's every single power, what would you do? Name a feat you'd probably want to pull. (Would you send to prison all the world's crooked politicians?)
Oh...i don't know but, i like Batman coz hes super-smart, and through be a simple human, he had ever born in drawback compared to the others heros...so i think he's amazing!
Avatar do usuário murilo91 245 1 6
I wish I was Spider Man, because I love Mary jane hahahaaahaha! if I had her.... I'd do so many things.... kkkkk
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
me too murilo...she's fine x)