Who's your favorite actor or actress?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
This is an interesting topic, so many beautiful and talented women to consider and so little time. It's a tough job but someone's has to do it. ;)

My all time favorite actress from a talent point of view was Katharine Hepburn, and with four Oscars for Best Actress it would seem that some people agree with me.

My all time favorite actress from a beauty point of view is Raquel Welch, she was arguably the most beautiful ever, and she is still easy on the eyes at 70.

My favorite current actress in the talent catagory is the beautiful Sandra Bullock, her Oscar winning performance in "Blind Side" was inspiring.

I think the most beautiful current actress is Jennifer Lopez, and she is also very talented as her performance in "Selena" demonstrated.

Now, I think I will check and see if I overlooked some. :o :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I like Tony Ramos and Lima Duarte brazilian actors, and I like Chandra Wilson and Morgan Freeman, they're awesome! And I like the new actor Taylor Lautner, he is so beautifull, and a talented guy!
lilimattos escreveu:I like Tony Ramos and Lima Duarte brazilian actors, and I like Chandra Wilson and Morgan Freeman, they're awesome! And I like the new actor Taylor Lautner, he is so beautifull, and a talented guy!

I would like to suggest that you use handsome to describe a man, since in English beautiful (also check the spelling) usually is feminine. I would also say ... "and he is a talented guy!", or even better, ... "and he is a [b]very[/b] talented guy "

I hope these suggestions make sense and helps your study of English.
My favorite actress is Kristen Stewart. She is so funny and talent. I love her so much.
dudac escreveu:My favorite actress is Kristen Stewart. She is so funny and talent. I love her so much.

Dudac,

How about this, "My favorite actesss is Kristen Stewart, she is very funny and talented. I love her very much." or this "My favorite actess is Kristen Stewart, she is very funny and talented. I love her performances very much."
My favorite is Sean Connery, a Scottish actor and producer who has won an Academy Award. His breakthrough came playing the character of James Bond in seven Bond films. At that time, I wasn`t his fan, but now, he has become one of the best actors of the world.
Ailime,

Bravo, in this post you sound like a native english speaker. Well done.
Bill'

Thank you!
I am very happy with that!
My favorite actor is Will Smith and he is also a rapper and film producer. Will Smith began a successful solo music career while simultaneously staring in a series of films like " Independence day and Men in Black ", for me Will Smith is the biggest actor in the whole world.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Logan18 escreveu:My favorite actor is Will Smith and he is also a rapper and film producer. Will Smith began a successful solo music career while simultaneously staring in a series of films like " Independence day and Men in Black ", for me Will Smith is the biggest actor in the whole world.

Logan,

I would like to suggest a few very minor alternatives as shown in the following rewrite.

My favorite actor is Will Smith, he is also a rapper and film producer. He simutaneously began his successful solo music career while staring in film productions like "Independence Day" and "Men in Black". In my opinion, Will Smith is the best actor in the world.