Who's your favorite actor or actress?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I like Jim Carrey!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hmm, it seems a little difficult of telling, because there are many of them that I like. I actually don't have the most special actor/actress.. But there are those that I love the most, not comparing with another ones: Drey Barrymore, Demi Lovato (my idol), Juliana Paes, Mariana Ximenes, etc.
isabelladevonne escreveu:Hmm, it seems a little difficult of telling, because there are many of them that I like. I actually don't have the most special actor/actress.. But there are those that I love the most, not comparing with another ones: Drey Barrymore, Demi Lovato (my idol), Juliana Paes, Mariana Ximenes, etc.

Isabella,

Again I would like you to determine why I made the following changes, and please let me know if you understand them or if you need an explination.

This is a very difficult question to answer because there are many that I like, and while I don't have a favorite actor or actress these are among the ones that I like most: Drew Barrymore, Juliana Paes, Mariana Ximenes and my idol Demi Lavato.
Hi folks,

Well, I have not seen films a lot, but from the little I saw Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman and Robin Willians are my favorite ones. These actors just made good films that have content and quality. I guess they don't can be able to make low performances. But there's one thing, they have a history in the cinema industry, so always are searched to join to productions where there's money. And it explains a lot!
The most of actors has satisfactory performances, but the details make big difference!

See you all!
ENG_rafael escreveu:Hi folks,

Well, I have not seen films a lot, but from the little I saw Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman and Robin Willians are my favorite ones. These actors just made good films that have content and quality. I guess they don't can be able to make low performances. But there's one thing, they have a history in the cinema industry, so always are searched to join to productions where there's money. And it explains a lot!
The most of actors has satisfactory performances, but the details make big difference!

See you all!

Rafael,

If you don't mind, review this rewrite and let me know why I made the changes I did.

Well I have not seen a lot of films, but based on the few that I have seen, I like the work of Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman and Robin Williams. It would appear that producers agree with my choices as these actors are cast in high budget quality films, as opposed to low budget ones. While most actors deliver a satisfactory performance, these four excel because of their attention to details.

Please let me know what you think and ask any questions that you have.
Bill,

You understood I was trying to write!
Thanks for your rewrite. I must pay attention to the way a native speaker writes the same idea that I am trying to...
It's hard to say only one. There are so many goods...

-Brazilians: Selton Mello is DEFINITELY one of the best of Brazil. At comedy I like Pedro Cardoso, as Augustinho, hehe!
-International: Johnny Depp is really good, Owen Wilson, Jim Carrey, but I think my FAVORITE of all is Adam Sandler.

Those actors made me but theirs movies only because of them :D

See you guys!
~Love
I like several actors. The best them comedy is Jim Carrey. I classify on style of film, like for exemple, of action is Dezenl Whashington, Anthony Hopkins, Nicolas Cage, ...
Well,let me see...I like so very much Julie Delpy.She is well known for acting in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset,which are very beautiful and the most romantic films i know.I love watch them everytime i can.I recommend to those ones who appreciate good and independent movies.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
my actress favorite is juliana paes