Who's your favorite actor or actress?

ueslei escreveu:my actress favorite is juliana paes
Ueslei,

If I may offer a suggestion, please consider the following.

My favorite actress is Juliana Paes.

Can you explain why I made the changes? Please let me know.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Well,

I like some brazilian actors like Tony Ramos and Fernanda Montenegro. I don't agree there aren't a enough group of excellent actors in Brazil, the point is that these people work just in soap operas due to our cinematography industry isn't so developed and doesn't have a lot of money. So, these are just among brazilian viewers. By this way, foreign actors are more known than brazilian ones.

Telling about foreign actors, I like Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Tom Hawks, Robin Williams and so on.

That's all...
My favorite actor is Edson Celulari.
felipeh6 7 58
Hi there,

It's really a hard decision to choose one to be the best. There are so many considerations along the history that we have to point to find the name. Even so, I can say that my favorite actress is Hilary Swank and actor is Morgan Freeman.

Best Regards!!
felipeh6 escreveu:Hi there,

It's really a hard decision to choose one to be the best. There are so many considerations along the history that we have to point to find the name. Even so, I can say that my favorite actress is Hilary Swank and actor is Morgan Freeman.

Best Regards!!
Felipe,

I had a hard time following your second sentence, but I think I have the gist of it and would like to suggest the following which combines the second and third sentences into one complex sentence.

There are so many factors to take into consideration that it is difficult to pick one name, even so, I can say that my favorite: actress is Hilary Swank and actor is Morgan Freeman.

Word to improve your vocabulary.

Gist
felipeh6 7 58
w.slayman escreveu:
felipeh6 escreveu:Hi there,

Best Regards!!
Felipe,

I had a hard time following your second sentence, but I think I have the gist of it and would like to suggest the following which combines the second and third sentences into one complex sentence.

There are so many factors to take into consideration that it is difficult to pick one name, even so, I can say that my favorite: actress is Hilary Swank and actor is Morgan Freeman.

Word to improve your vocabulary.

Gist
Hi again Bill,

Many thanks for that and you're right, that's the gist of the sentences I've written.

Best Regards!!
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
I like most Angelina Jolie and Queen Latifah. They are very good actresses and I admire them a lot.
I like a lot Robin Williams and his movies. I really appreciate them.
I like Gina Rodriguez because she is very talented, humble and endearing. Everything she does is with love.
I like Leonardo Dicaprio.
My favourite actor is Tom Hanks
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
About the international actors and actresses, I like Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Lautner, Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Cloë Grace Moretz, Kate Hudsom, and so on...
About the national actors and actresses, I like Isabela Santoni, Isabelle Drummond, Sophia Abrahão, Chay Suede, Tatá Werneck, and so on...
OH, my God!!! I love many people... but the youngs are in the top of my list.
I like Jim Carrey, he it's very funny!!
My favorite actor is Will Smith.
My favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr. And my favorite actress is Anne Hathaway!
My favorite actor would have to be Jack Nicholson, the man is a genius! 'The Shining' is among one of best movies I've seen and Nicholson was irreproachable there. Among actresses, Vivien Leigh would take the crown - she was insuperable in 'Gone with the Wind' and even more so in 'A Streetcar named Desire'.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
My favorite actor is Will Smith, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston