Why is learning English important?

Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Por que Aprender Inglês é Importante?

Porque perder tempo e esforçar-me a estudar inglês? O que vou conquistar se no final começar a falar inglês fluentemente? Será que vale mesmo a pena aprender esta língua? Estas são algumas das questões que te podem passar pela cabeça ao começar ao ler este post.
Pois deixa-nos esclarecer estas dúvidas e te falar um pouco sobre a importância de aprender inglês.
Não é um segredo que hoje em dia o Inglês é uma língua muito importante e se não a mais importante de todas. Não podemos negar que as pessoas que sabem falar e escrever Inglês são vistas pela comunidade global com outros olhos e para a pessoa que sabe, é como uma boa arma.

Why is learning English important?

Why should I waste my time and work hard for English? What will I get if I start to speak English fluently? I wonder if really worth learning this language? These are some of the questions that can come to your mind by starting reading this post.
Well, let me answer these questions and talk a bit about how important it is to learn English.
That's not an enigma anymore that English is a very important language, maybe the most one. We can't deny that those who are able to speak and write in English have another ''view' from the global community, and for those who can, it is a NICE WEAPON.

Traduzi literamente a última parte, não sei se faz sentido para nativos, enfim aguardo a correção dos meus erros !!!

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Why is learning English (so) important?

Why should I spend my time and work hard for English? What I am going to get if, eventually, am able to speak English fluently? I wonder if it really worth learning this language? These are some of the questions that can come to your mind by starting reading this post. [I preffer - “those” are some of the questions...] would be more “distant”, impersonal.

Well, let me answer these questions let´s discuss (talk – to me, have that ring of a speech; so, spoken English) a bit about how important it is to learn English.
It´s no secret that, nowadays, English is a very important language, if not the most important one. It´s undeniable/it´s behyond discussion/ it´s unquestionable that those who are able to speak and write in English are seen in another light by the global community. That is, they migh think that, for those master another language, it´s a nice tool (that helps them a great deal/that may help them a great deal).

----------------------------------------------------
Word order point:
“that those who are able to speak and write in English have another ''view' from the global community.

Here it´s the one that speak English that have some view of the global community. Not the other way around.
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Thank you :D