Why were you named your name?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
renatho escreveu:I have no idea. As renato baroli said (Renato) in english means 'Re-Born', I agree with you Renato, It's wierd.
Now I don't know why my mother put the letter 'h' in my name, It's more wierd than the meaning of the name(renato).
But It's still a mistery, someday I'll know the why of the letter 'h' in my name, maybe my mother wanted a man with 'H' in the family. kkk LOL

bye bye

Renatho,

The last sentence needs a couple of minor changes. Spelling of mystery, probably a typo, and someday I'll learn why there is a letter "h" in my name ... "

Otherwise very good work, I can already see some improvement in your writing.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
GraceMoon escreveu:Whem I was born, my seven years old brother had just proposed a little girl, her name was Grace. So my mom decided give me this name.
Hugs

Grace,

If I may, I will offer some suggested changes.

When I was born, my seven year old brother had just proposed to a little girl named Grace, so my mom decided to give me that name.

If you will please determine why I made the changes I did and let me know what you think.
My name is André because my parents wanted to honor my grandfather!

He has already died, he was a great person.
My mother said that sh e don't know! LOL She was bettween Fabíola, Fabrícia and my name that is Fabiana. I think that my name was the less ugly...
Fabi1507 escreveu:My mother said that sh e don't know! LOL She was bettween Fabíola, Fabrícia and my name that is Fabiana. I think that my name was the less ugly...

Fabi,

First I must say that I think Fabiana is a very beautiful name, that is unless you are a boy. :lol: ;)

If I may, I would like to suggest the following rewrite to correct some minor errors. "My mother said that she didn't know! LOL She was stuck between choosing Fabiola, Fabricia, and Fabiana, which is the one she decided on. I think that my name is the less ugly of the three."

I think you just need a little more practice to become an expert, keep up the good work.
My mom told me that it's because a fashion Model that was very famous at the time I was born. But it was my father who chose it, thank Gog for that! Because my mom wanted to name me Maroca! in honor of her aunt. Such a beautiful name... :oops:
Avatar do usuário Thomas 14310 7 58 283
My full name is Dale Ray. My dad had a garage in Colorado in the 1930s. He had two employees named Dale and one named Ray. Everyone liked Ray. One of the Dales was a thief. The other Dale was a nice guy who loved pranks and tricks. and he also saved the lives of everyone in the family when he came to work one morning and realized that the entire family was unconscious due a gas leak. No, they never told me for which Dale I was named. But I think I know...
My name is Gustavo, I was named, because my mom heard this name in the time of register my name in the registry.

My name was be Cristiano.
My name is Samira and my mother chose it.
She saw the name in any movie that I don't know, then she decided to give this name to me.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Because my mom liked the writer Fernando Pessoa