Why were you named your name?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
My name is Estevam. I dont have idea why this name. When I was born my dad was a Pastor and Estavão is a biblical name, so my name is Estevam... Different!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Raphael is one of the Archangels, according with the christian's creed.

In hebrew this name means: "Healed by God".
Because my mom thought that was a beautiful name and combined with me :D
João is name of my grandfather.
My real name is yuri... becouse of one doctor that called YURI ... and my name is this *-*
My name is Khadija because the frist wife of the muslim prophet called Khadija.
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1390 3 34
I hated my name becouse on my childhood I received various nicknames as 'Doriente', 'Doriana', 'AnDorinha', etc. My father read a book called "The picture of Dorian Gray", I've never seen this movie.
My name is Mikaell because my mom have found Micael in the bible and she liked it, so she decided to put this name, and My father has chosen how to write, with k and double l
I was named my name because my dad wanted his son to have to same name he has, so my name is basically my father's name plus "Filho" in the end of it. I personally don't like my first name and people usually call me using my mid-name "Ernando" which I like. I think I might wanna change my name in the future in order to have a smaller name adding my mother's surname in replacement for one of my father's surnames and excluding "Filho" and my first name. But actually I think the process might be complicated, so I don't know for sure whether I'll do it.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
My parents gave me name Wesley because of the movie "Blade" with actor Wesley Snipe. That seems funny, but i liked the choice!