Would you give up your career for love?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Israel_Ribeiro escreveu:No way, not at all, hell no! Haha,
Sorry, but "love" is never 100% guaranteed, and I prefer not to take risks.

Israel,

While I may or may not agree with your statement, it was well written and I have no suggestions, other than never say never. :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
No, I won't. Because it's not right to do that.

The important to live, is to have a family, goodness, and a career to sustain your house and life. It's not right to spoil your life junt because of love.
Gustavo Dias escreveu:No, I won't. Because it's not right to do that.

The important to live, is to have a family, goodness, and a career to sustain your house and life. It's not right to spoil your life junt because of love.

Gustavo,

I you will allow me to make a couple of suggestions to improve your post please read the following rewrite.

No, I wouldn't. Because it's not right to do that.

The important things in life are to: have a family, be a good person, and have a career to sustain your house and life. It's not right to spoil your life just because of love

I hope the above helps you improve your English skills, please let me know.
It depends, if I'm very qualified and any job can admit me, I don't care, but if I'm in the best enterprise and my girlfriend is going to move, I won't risk! But if I really, but really love her, I would make anything for her!
Of course not! My career is more important!
If the person I like/love really loves me, he would accept my dreams and would help me to accomplish them, not encouraging me to give up of them.