Would you like to move to another country? Which one? Why?

Well, if I could move to another country I would centainly choose Australia. I have already lived there and it's just amazing how good that experience was. Such a wonderful country to live with plenty of beautiful and stunning landscapes. The seasons are well defined and the winter is very cold but still pleasing. Moreover, the summer is as great as the brazilian one. What could I ask more?
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I would like to study in Canada, but for a short time, sometimes six months or one year, because I have my family in Brazil, I missed them.
I would like to know the Europe too, and others countries, but just as a tourist.
felipeh6 7 58
I would like to move to New Zealand to study English and also to know the outstanding landscapes of that country.
DHST 1 3 15
Yep, I would like to move to another country, which is New Zealand! Well, because I think it is perfect, the weather is cold, and I love the cold, also because of those beautiful landscapes, everywhere is green, and I find Auckland and Wellington beautiful cities (by the images). In the future, I hope to go to study English in there!
Ireland is more than a country with beautiful landscapes. It is a country where the English spoken there is very clear and interesting. I have no problem with speaking English when I'm in Ireland. But when I cross the sea and landing in Holyhead, I feel difficult to understand what the Welsh are talking .If you go to Ireland don´t forget to visit the Dingle Peninsula and Killarney National Park . These are two amazing places to those who like me love landscape photography...
Brazil is a good country to live for many people, but not for me. I don't want to living here all my life. I always felt like i had born in the wrong place. Do you know what i mean? Anyway, back to the question ,I'd like to live in Uk, but before that come to happen, I intent to move to Ireland in a few years.
That is it! :D
If I wrote something wrong, please feel free to correct.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Jamison escreveu:Brazil is a good country to live for many people, but not for me. I don't want to living here all my life. I always felt like i had born in the wrong place. Do you know what i mean? Anyway, back to the question ,I'd like to live in Uk, but before that come to happen, I intent to move to Ireland in a few years.
If I wrote something wrong, please feel free to correct.
Jamison,

I would like to suggest some changes as indicated in the following rewrite, please consider the changes and respond letting me know what you think. By the way my English is American or Colonial as they say in ther UK.

Brazil is a goog country to live in for many people, but not for me. I don't want to live here all my life. I have always felt that I was born in the wrong place. Do you know what I mean? Anyway back to the question, I'd like to live in the UK, but before that comes to pass I intend to move to Ireland in a few years.

It would be a wonderful experience moving to Italy. I'm an italian descendent, so there is a genealogical reason. Nevertheless, I also love italian history, music and language. Who visited Italy use to claim it's a whole museum, every spot has a great meaning. So my fellows, that is why Italy would be my destiny. I started studying some italian, but due to there is no longer time for the last days, I called off this study.

I always wanted to live in another country in order to be the different guy, I think it's pretty cool be foreign, that guy who speaks a different language and who has plenty of things to tell. If I live in another country I will get the schedule, but I will be ready to show people I'm not a native. I think living in Italy it would be easier in such way, because there is no large differences between Italian and Portuguese languages, and as capitalism colonized the world, their costumes look like ours a little, enough to be assimilated very soon.
I'd like to move to the United States because I wanna visit The New York city and spend one year there.
But I also would like to move to some european country, maybe Estonia or Germany.

see ya guys!
hugs

:)
I would like to move .However, at the moment, I would hope stay in other country until one year, because i am public employer, but however sometimes i have will of to leave everything here and jump to another country. I still don't know , but i'm crazy to know differents cultures. I'll travel to some country. But, i don't know what!!!
Yes, but I would still be in touch with Brazil.

I already lived in Ireland, and was a great time that I had, but I also missed a lot my country, my family and the portuguese ahaha.. but that's not a excuse becouse I went to Portugal and i couldn't feel at home there..

If I had to choose a country to live, i'd probably choose Australia, becouse they're known to be a great people, and their country has a awesome climate.. Besides that, there's greats friends of mine living in Australia, and they're also known by their life quality and their good wages..

Let's see!
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Hi,

I'd like to live in Australia. It´s a great place, you know.
Hi there.

Yes, I would like to move to another country, probably Canada or Australia.
if I have to move to another country I'd like to live in canada or USA(NY),I think canadá and NY a safe and beautiful place to live for a long time but at the moment I want to stay in brazil only in brazil have Rio de janeiro,I like and love visit that place,that place is very wonderful.

please if I am wrong correct me!
Italy! Because is a beautiful country and mix hot and cold in differents cities like: Roma, Florenca, Siena and others.
For vacations you have many good countries near like Switzerland, Greece, France, Romania, Asutria and Germany.
I would not live anywhere else in the world, but I have a great desire to know other countries like:
Switzerland, the United States and Italy. Places where you have very cold and beauty. I am fascinated by these places.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
I'd like to move to England, I think Britain is amazing, but I have no idea why I think it! o_o
Yes ! To Japan . Because I Love This Country
The culture , In General All The Things That Have In Japan.
Well, I don't plan to move to another country right now...but I would like to live in Canada in the future.
I like its climate and it's a very developed country.
Só uma correção: "Canada", sem acento.
Well,I'd like to move to EUA, Los Angeles, I'm very curious about this city
should be beautiful

And sorry some mistake :D
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
I'd like to move to Canada ( Vancouver or Toronto ), to train my english and maybe to work there if possible.
I would move to England. I find the english culture very interesting and sofisticated... I love english people. Even though I don't understand much the british accent, but that's ok, I'd do my best. haha
I Would like to live in london for a while. But I love Brazil, and I never will leave here for many time.
EugenioTM 7 48
I'd like to go to the USA to take a degree there.
I have lived in Florida, USA and i'm currently living in the cold rainy Seattle,Wa. The economy here sucks, but it's still better than Brazil. I don't really have any country or place in mind to where i would like to move to. However, i would love to visit Australia and if i liked it, then i could move there.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
I probably will move to Russia in June to work in Chelyabinsk.
I love Brazil, but I would love to live in U.S.A. This is my dream. I'd like to visit Canada, Ireland and UK too, of course.
I don't know why, but I love the United States. It is an amazing country. Everything looks beautiful.

(sorry for any mistake)
I'd like to live in london for six months to improve my english, i've always tought about it but i've never done nothing to make it real, so this year i started to study english, when save enough money and feel that my knowledge is good i'll be there for sure.
I've always wondered how would it be to live abroad. Actually I've been planing it for the last two years but I've got no time to do it, maybe when I graduate.

I want to travel to study english and live into a new culture for a while, meet new people. I think it could be one of the greatest experiences in my life.