Would you like to move to another country? Which one? Why?

I love Brazil. I'm so proud of all the culture, the people are amazing. But someday, i wish to live in New Zealand. I'm curious about landscape! its beautiful!
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
I really,really want to go to USA, ´cause it has a fascinating language, many places to visit and most famous city of world: New York. Besides, i need to improve my english speaking so, i have to live there and study a lot ;) ...
Hi!
I would love to live in Japan
I've a mystical relationship with that country since childhood.
I think in harmony and education provided in that country and still feel more willing to go ...
I would like to move for Australia or Canada. Because are beautiful places and will be good to study English with natives. But I also want to go to Italy, India, French e etc. The true I want to know the all world.
Well, I have never visited another country, but I think that could move to Canada or Australia; they are the firsts that I think.
Canada, because it seems beautiful, organized, and with very nature. Off course, also because of Language.
Austrália, for the same reasons that Canada, but including good climate and beachs, I love beachs!!!

Bye, bye
I'd like to move to Canada.
In Canada will be possible to study English and French.
It's one of my dreams.
Anúncio Você tem medo de falar inglês? - Se você já estudou inglês mas ainda se sente inseguro(a) saiba que o primeiro passo é se expor ao idioma. Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor de inglês nativo, você vai se surpreender o quanto isso pode fazer a diferença.

Começar agora!
ernando 2
Yes, Brazil is such a great country with beachs, and so forth, but I'd like to live in a English speaking country like U.S.A, Canada or U.K.. It happen because I love English, it has nothing to do with the idea of U.S like a utopia. :P
Veeeery hard question. I intend to live my life travelling and visiting places I like. But I need to have an apartment to put all my stuff in some city that I am still not sure which. I want to own a house in a peaceful and safe yet active place... Maybe Amsterdam or Paris (hah!). Yet because off english, there's still french and dutch that I -like- and want to learn how to speak fluently, so... :)
Australia, I lived there for five months, I can tell for everyone some reasons:

The most important is quality and style life, I lived in Brisbane for two months and Gold Coast more two, very quiet city, almost there is no traficc cars, public transport working very well, all people respect you( when I said it, so many aspects that I could stay hours listing here), all rule are respected , The climate is fucking amazing, of course that depend the city. There are many beautiful, clean and organized beach's.

I would like to spend some months in switzerland and USA!!!!
I'm living in London-Canada. The country is very beautiful, the people are very very educated. There is several parks to play with my daugther and is very safe. The public transport is efficient, but I don't change for my contry - BRAZIL. In the Brazil, more especific, in Recife, there are very beautiful beach and various types of leisure. Wait I'm coming to Recife.
Well, I'd like to live in England, it's my dream it and it's a developed, beautiful and historic country!!!!!
Anúncio Você tem medo de falar inglês? - Se você já estudou inglês mas ainda se sente inseguro(a) saiba que o primeiro passo é se expor ao idioma. Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor de inglês nativo, você vai se surpreender o quanto isso pode fazer a diferença.

Começar agora!
Move forever ? No, I wouldn't like!! I would like to move for one year, two. If I have to choose, will be England. Because the weather, the place, the beauty of the citys etc.
Why don't you move forever? Because I like Brazil, I like the people, the beach and I wouldn't like to leave my family.
I would like to live in Italy,Canadá, Ireland or Belgium are the countries that i think is good, but how i don´t have money it's to the future.
Canada. It's the most beautiful, polite and safety country I've been...

I really miss there... :(
I would like to move to the Australia country, 'cause this country has the same weather than Brasil, with a lot of sun and beachs. The only difference between them is that Australian civilization is more developed of than Brasil. There, the education and human rights are more respected. However, I would like know the USA country, some day, for a super funny week or more days, but not to live forever. - Who knows, some day!
I would like to move to the Australia, 'cause this country has the same weather than Brasil, with a lot of sun and beachs. The only difference between them is that Australian civilization is more developed of than Brasil. There, the education and human rights are more respected. However, I would like know the USA country, some day, for a super funny week or more days, but not to live forever.
- Who knows, some day!?

Começar agora!
Yes! I always wanted to live in another country. I plan to move to United States soon. But I still don't know if it will come true. I'll do whenever it takes to make it. I always liked US, always had a good impression about It although sometimes people say otherwise. Has anyone here who has ever lived there? If so, how's it? Thank you!
Dan. M. 1
I think It's a big changing you have to move to another country, but It should be a great experience too. So, I would probably enjoy to move to another counry, city... because there, even though the loss we'll have when going out of our homecountry, we can get new and fascinating friends, jobs, and many more. So, that way, moving to another place in this world It's as better way to know yourself. I suppose I'd like to go to another country where I could practise my fluency in English really, but, at the same time, a place where I can feel comfortable, at home, like Portugal, because of the language, or maybe even, Italy, France, Australia and so on.
If I move to another country I'd like to live in Denmark. I was searching for some opinions and Denmark seems to be a great country to live, study and work. The native tongue isn't English, but you can always speak English. It is my plan to the future, and I hope it come true.
Bill Sikes 1 1 18
I’ve always wondered what it’s like to live foreignly, with almost no familiar paradigms – experiencing a new reality, different customs, whatever is unknown. It would definitely be somewhere in Europe.
Course! Living abroad may be an extraordinary experience. In spite of this we have to be frank to ourselves - adaptation's not a quite easy process.
Due my english communication skills is natural to choose a country which has english as official language, such US, Canada and UK. But if I had to choose only one, certainly I'd move to american lands.
Besides, moving to Argentina or Chile would not be bad.

Começar agora!
Yes, I would like to move to Toronto or Los Angeles to improve my English!
I'll want live in the Holanda, because, that place, is pretty, and, have many bikes an clean rivers :)
Ancrispa 9 56
Yes. I'd like to live in France or Italy.
Yes, I would. England. Because I appreciate the culture, the nightlife, history and music.
I've been to England three years ago. I visited two cities, London and Brigthon, a small city near the beach. The British are very respectful with the tourists. Furthermore, England is a country where everything works. For example, the means of transportation. So, if I had a chance to live abroad, I would choose England, even though the food, there, is very expensive. However, it's a small problem.

Começar agora!
My first choice would be New Zealand, because it's not overcrowded like US and UK. I mean, most of students who wish to study English choose these countries. Also, I believe they their climate is similar to ours, as they also are in the Southern Hemisphere.
I really would like to move to another country like Southern California
Why?
For me, U.S. is a great country, The fourth bigger HDI (Human Development Index) and the good climate (California).
I wanna go to study abroad next year

I am thinking Ireland or New Zealand. Actually I would like to go to Europe, but the exchange for NZD is very attractive.
Cinnamon 15 61 498
To visit yes, but living abroad no.
Actually I've been to England and some other European countries.
My dream is to go to Disney or "Orlando" as people say nowadays, but until now I couldn't.
My wife has been there and according to her it is amazing.
I like amusement parks. They are fantastic to me.
Australia would be nice to visit for a couple of days... It is hot, lots of beaches... :D
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!