Would you like to move to another country? Which one? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Well, I'd like to live in England, it's my dream it and it's a developed, beautiful and historic country!!!!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Move forever ? No, I wouldn't like!! I would like to move for one year, two. If I have to choose, will be England. Because the weather, the place, the beauty of the citys etc.
Why don't you move forever? Because I like Brazil, I like the people, the beach and I wouldn't like to leave my family.
I would like to live in Italy,Canadá, Ireland or Belgium are the countries that i think is good, but how i don´t have money it's to the future.
Canada. It's the most beautiful, polite and safety country I've been...

I really miss there... :(
I would like to move to the Australia country, 'cause this country has the same weather than Brasil, with a lot of sun and beachs. The only difference between them is that Australian civilization is more developed of than Brasil. There, the education and human rights are more respected. However, I would like know the USA country, some day, for a super funny week or more days, but not to live forever. - Who knows, some day!
I would like to move to the Australia, 'cause this country has the same weather than Brasil, with a lot of sun and beachs. The only difference between them is that Australian civilization is more developed of than Brasil. There, the education and human rights are more respected. However, I would like know the USA country, some day, for a super funny week or more days, but not to live forever.
- Who knows, some day!?
Yes! I always wanted to live in another country. I plan to move to United States soon. But I still don't know if it will come true. I'll do whenever it takes to make it. I always liked US, always had a good impression about It although sometimes people say otherwise. Has anyone here who has ever lived there? If so, how's it? Thank you!
I think It's a big changing you have to move to another country, but It should be a great experience too. So, I would probably enjoy to move to another counry, city... because there, even though the loss we'll have when going out of our homecountry, we can get new and fascinating friends, jobs, and many more. So, that way, moving to another place in this world It's as better way to know yourself. I suppose I'd like to go to another country where I could practise my fluency in English really, but, at the same time, a place where I can feel comfortable, at home, like Portugal, because of the language, or maybe even, Italy, France, Australia and so on.
If I move to another country I'd like to live in Denmark. I was searching for some opinions and Denmark seems to be a great country to live, study and work. The native tongue isn't English, but you can always speak English. It is my plan to the future, and I hope it come true.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Bill Sikes 790 1 1 18
I’ve always wondered what it’s like to live foreignly, with almost no familiar paradigms – experiencing a new reality, different customs, whatever is unknown. It would definitely be somewhere in Europe.