You both x You guys: Qual utilizar

Quando estou falando com um casal e quero fazer uma pergunta aos dois, é melhor eu usar "you both", "you guys" ou só "you" mesmo?
Por ex.: What did you guys do good today?

Obrigado!

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Badcom,

Pode-se usar apenas "you". Também há: the two of you

Depende da situação...

Boa sorte!
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
What donay said, plus you use "both" in formal speech/writing. Congenially speaking, among friends and where informality rites prevail, you'd probably settle for "you guys."
Jedson 2 2
Aproveitando o tópico.

Mas se for uma situação mais formal, tipo em uma reunião de negocios e eu queira me dirigir a dois representantes??
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Use "both" as in "I wish to formally address the matter to both of you gentlemen," "Both of you gentlemen please take the floor as requested. Today's meeting should help us to successfully conclude the remainder of the oil deal with the Klingons."

Wait for more suggestions. Thank God someone often comes along and offers better advice. An advice alone won't suffice.
Agradeço à resposta de todos vocês!

See ya!
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Marcio_Farias escreveu:[...]. An advice alone won't suffice.
Just catching myself out on yet one of my multiple grammar errors.

I should have stated, "A single piece of advice..." since I cannot quantify, nor use an indefnite article (an) before, advice.