YouTube: Transcrição Dv

edrob518 6 71
I was watching a video on youtube and then I couldnt understand sth told by the girl on the video and if possible, I wanna know what is the english level spoken by the girl. O video começa no minuto 11:40 ate 12:47

A: Some people who are saying they're safe, they dont even know themselves.They are probably carrying some kind of disease and they dont even know. They may tell you they're good and clean, but you never know that, so really just consider all these things and like the consequences of.. like having sex and really considering them weight everything out.

The last thing i really wanna say is that if you are middle school , I know some middle schoolers are losing their virginity and even at the time I was in middle school people were losing their virginity, I just wanna say that you are a child, child, dont think you are a grown up because you are 12 now and you're ileggal underage.. stay home by yourself you're still really a child like I'm sorry to tell you this because like a lot of middle schools nowadays think they're so grown up , you're not grown up. You are just a child at this age enjoy you're childhood enjoy hang out your friends going shopping, hang out with your mom your dad like going to soccer practice .. practice dance practice whatever.Enjoy your time of being a child because when you get older things just become more stressful really like and yeah you may get more freedom but you learn so much more about life and then like just so much more rensponsibility comes on yours shoulders

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGyBsvt7uUw [/youtube]

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Juliana Rios 24 105 397
Some people who are saying they're safe, they dont even know themselves. They probably are carrying some kind of disease and they don't even know. They may tell you they're good and clean, but you never know that, so really just consider all these things and like the consequences of... like having sex and really consider them and weight everything out.

The last thing I really wanna say is that if you are in middle school, I know so many middle schoolers are losing their virginity and even at the time I was in middle school people were losing their virginity, I just wanna say that you are a child, child, don't think you are grown up because you are 12 now and you're of legal age to stay home by yourself. You're still really a child, like I'm sorry to tell you this because like a lot of middle schools nowadays think they're so grown up, but you're not grown up. You are just a child, at this age enjoy your childhood, enjoy hanging out your friends, going shopping, hanging out with your mom, your dad, like going to soccer practice, cheer practice (cheerleading), dance practice, whatever. Enjoy your time of being a child because when you get older things just become more stressful really like and yeah you may get more freedom but you learn so much more about life and then like just so much more responsibility comes on yours shoulders.
Dificuldade intermediária.
edrob518 6 71
Thanks for your willingness to help me Juliana.