Correção: Carta de Reclamação em inglês

Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
Dear Sir,
I am writing to complain about a short holiday package I had recently bought from your company.

First of all, in your brochure you mentioned that the hotel was in a central area, but to my surprise it was considerably far away from it.Moreover, it was claimed that all rooms had a view of the river which was not exactly true because the rooms just had a car park view.

In addition to it the brochure also stated that all meals were included.However,I had to pay for dinner.Last but not less important the lack of free choice of show tickets was a huge disappointment.I truly believe that I should get a refund from you.Nothing that was promised was fulfilled.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Ana Thanks in advance!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Artful Dodger 4500 6 13 103
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about a short holiday package I have recently bought from your company.

First of all, in your brochure you mentioned that the hotel was located in a central area, but to my surprise it was considerably far away from it. Moreover, it was claimed that all rooms had a view of the river, which was not exactly true, because the rooms just had a car park view.

In addition, the brochure also stated that all meals were included. However,I had to pay for dinner. Last but not least, the lack of options for free show tickets was a huge disappointment.I truly believe that I should get a refund from you. Nothing that had been promised was fulfilled.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Ana

Thanks in advance!

Apart from a few specific points, it was a very well-written letter.

Cheers!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
Artful

Thank you very much indeed for having corrected my essay.

I have to do a lot of essays in order to practise and improve my writing skills for the FCE exam.

I'll try to pay more attention on the mistakes that I usually make.

thank you very much :D

Ancrispa.