Correção da carta de motivação para erasmus

"Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Fábio Araújo, I'm 20 years old and currently a student at the Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP) and attending the second year of Mechanical Engineering Degree.
I am writing to apply for the Erasmus Student Exchange Programme, more specifically to the European Project Semester, which I would like to attend in the second semester of my last year of my degree.
There are many reasons why I've decided to apply to the Erasmus Programme. First of all it would be an experience like I have never lived before, and probably the only chance I will have to... It's a great opportunity for me to meet people from other cultures and lifestyles besides mine, and get the chance to learn new things from them, even if they are so banal to them. Simple things like learning their ways to cook, the history of their country, live their habits and integrate among them for about six months... I think all of these combined with the opportunity of sharing the culture from my home Country with them will be a great experience and a great way to grow as a person. Also for the first time on my life I will be leaving "completely" on my own. I'll have to do all the household chores, which currently it's not a usual thing for me to do.
Other of the reasons I want to participate in the Erasmus Programme is that I also think it's a great opportunity to put my English to good use... Normally I don't use my capacities to speak English and rarely come in contact with it in my life. Basically I use my English when I'm reading articles online or watching TV series, and I think it's a shame to waste all of the years I took to learn how to speak English. If I don't put it to use one of these days my English will get really rusty.
The final reason is the fact that I consider that participating in the Erasmus Programme is a great mark in my curriculum. I will get the chance to argue and put to use what I learned in Portugal with Students from completely different schools and probably really different methods of teaching and learning, and this is something that very few people have the privilege to put in the curriculum, so that will make me different from most Mechanical Engineering Student's and getting more chances to being noticed by employees.
I am sure that this experience would be extremely valuable for both professional and personal development.
Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for consider this application.
Sincerely,
Fábio Araújo."

Gostava de saber se está bem redigido este texto... Desde já muito obrigado

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Fábio, this is a more concise way of writing your text and getting the message across:

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Fábio Araújo, aged 20 years, currently a student at the Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP) and attending the second year of Mechanical Engineering Degree. I am formally applying for a place on the Erasmus Student Exchange Programme, especially the European Project Semester, which I would like to attend during my course’s last semester.

The main reasons why I am applying for this Programme are:

• Gain new experience, meet people from different backgrounds, learn about their culture and the history of their country, understand their ways, and integrate for about six months. I think all of these, combined with the opportunity of sharing my culture will be of mutual benefit.

• A great opportunity to practice and improve my English.

• Participation in the Programme would enhance my curriculum. I will get the chance to discuss and apply what I have learned in Portugal with students from completely different schools, study techniques, and backgrounds. This will help me to stand out from other competing Mechanical Engineering Students especially when applying for new job opportunities at various organisations and companies.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for considering this application.

......................................Yours sincerely,
.......................................Fábio Araújo

Tips:

• Last two lines are centred text (Your sincerely, and name).
• Keep it simple, concise, and to the point. Human beings have only a 5 second attention span.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!