Correção de texto: Books and experience

It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

I guess what people learn in books, contain the theory, the detail explanation of something, in most often is more boring read text box, and people fed up very quickly and they need to do a big effort to try to get information across, and them interest about something fall off, basically, we ended up to nod off with a lot of theory. However, in my opinion, I rather bring experience away with the knowledge to practice many times, we can get the hang of it more quickly. Well, both sources are very important despite, as I see it knowledge gained from experience and practice it is much pleasurable and people can have a blast to learn things with more willing and naturally, nowadays we do like rushing ahead to improve our skills.
The contents’ books is easier to understand when we already practice something before, our brain can recognize specific thing more effectiveness. I thoroughly agree, either must be use simultaneous and make some breaks each other, if we want that don´t take boring.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
Hi there!
First of all, it would be fair if you had explained to us that it was a text for academic purpose...
Not saying so, we get a more “relaxed” approach and might get you off the rails, at least in some degree.

To my thinking what people learn in books, contains the theory, the detailed explanation of (pretty much) anything. Yet, most often than not, reading a text book turn out to be tiresome to many people. As a result, they get quickly tired and disapointed, particularly when they need to make a big mental effort to get the information across.
Perhaps that´s why people lose their interest in what they are learning/reading. Eventually, one may even nod off when having to face so much theory!
However, in my opinion, I preffer the bringing of experience into play along with practical knowledge. This way, someone can learn faster and more effectively.
So, both sources are very important. Yet, compared with a “bookish” knowledge, the ability
gained from experience and practice is much pleasurable and allow the student to have a nice experience in learning things more willing and naturally.
Nowadays we do need easier methods (books included), and a book with familiar experiences
and that relates to the reader everyday events and information certainly improves his skills.

-beware the restatements of the prompts, that is, a repeat of the "hints/suggestions" they supply as a guide to the creation of a text. So, please try not to state it again, in part or in the whole.
Here it is:
It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

-be careful with slangs and informal ways. More so if you don´t use it in a daily basis or don´t have much experience with the language. Use them in moderation.

-This is not the "final product", far from it. It´s just a first draft, rough diamond, some ideas. Let´s wait for further opinions on that one.

Good luck, see ya around (now I can use slang, it´s not part of the piece of text!)